Authors Note

Wow. That's all I can say.

About a year ago, an idea for a story popped into my head. A scene, actually. In the scene, a boy was lying on a hospital bed, holding on to his life, dangling over the hands of death. The girl in the room with him looked at him with all of the love that a person can contain. Not just love, but desperation. The overwhelming feeling that if she loses the only thing she truly loves, she won't be able to function.

That is the scene that Holding On was developed around. I had no idea it would spiral into what it did, but I'm so very grateful.

To every one of the readers: thank you. Thank you so much for reading this story.

Writing is a passion of mine. It's also a coping mechanism. When I'm going through pain, I write. I try to put those feelings into words and place them into a story. I try to, somehow, make them beautiful.

I never expected people to pay attention to my habit of turning thoughts into stories, and I'm still blown away by the response.

And now, thousands and thousands of words later, the story has come to an end. This story contains a lot of my own emotions, so it is very dear to me. I'm so happy I got to share it with you. And I'm so glad you enjoyed it!

Once again, thank you. I love you guys! :) xxx