Chapter One: Arrested

"Turn your head towards your right!", the guard ordered me. My mugshot was being taken and I still had tears go down my face. My name is Bella, aka the girl who was so-called "accused of murdering my family". Which is not even true! But no one believes me. It all happened so quickly that I couldn't believe it. A few hours ago I got home and found both my parents dead. The smell of their blood still won't get out of my nostrils. Even after calling the police they thought I must've been apart of this crime. And turns out, they found DNA on a knife that was my own. I honestly couldn't believe it. I would never do anything to hurt my family. Just because I'm a 21 year old girl who still lives with her folks doesn't mean that I'm bad. We sometimes have our ups and downs, but I would never resort to any violence towards both my parents. I wish I could've explained this all to the police, but now I'm face to face with them telling me that I'm getting sentenced to prison. My heart felt like it was about to explode from my chest. I was handcuffed to the chair I was sitting in and immediately felt sick. "We don't know what the consequences are, at this moment, but in the meantime you will be spending a night in jail till trial tomorrow.", the police officer said to me. I just looked down upset and just agreed with what he said. I had no choice anyway; I was still known as the girl who killed her parents (when logically I didn't!).

The Next Day...

The ruling lasted like an eternity, and I was completely nervous to hear what the punishment was for me. As the judge looked at the papers given to him he looked right at me in the eyes. "Ms. Bella Milden.", he said. "With records showing that your DNA tested positive for the murder, the court finds you guilty of murder. As punishment you are to serve life in prison without parole." I immediately felt like I was going to die right their in that chair. I honestly couldn't believe that this was all actually happening to me. As I sat there with a few tears going down my face, I talked in the microphone to the judge. "Your honor... What prison will I be going to?...", I asked. He gave me a look and said, "The moment you walk out this courtroom you'll be taken to it. This court is adjourned!" As he smacked his gable on the table I was escorted out by the officers. It was already time for me to go to prison. The thoughts of what it might be frightened me, and I've never even been to prison ever in my life.