Chapter Eleven: Sadness Set Free

As I saw the ghost lady figure look at me, I immediately tear up. I even tried to grab her hand, but it went through mine. "Bella, I'm sorry if this all has happened to you..", she said while looking down a bit. As I wiped away my tears, I said "It's okay, mom. There was nothing you or dad could do anyway. But what happened the other day?" My mom put her ghost hand on my hand and looked at me with her shiny dark brown eyes. "He used to be my first husband before I had you.", she stated. "But unfortunately, after our marriage, I've been finding out about his background and what he's been doing for a living. To a point, I ran away secretly to live with my best friend (your dad). He kept me safe for the rest of the time I was with him. Next thing you know, we ended up married and had you. We've done everything in our path to keep us all safe. Until the day you went to work.... When you came home and saw.... *Clears throat* Well, you already know. As for our friends, they did everything they can, too. I just feel so bad for their son..." I listened in closely to my mom and couldn't believe everything she's told me now. "Mom, I have to help him and stop the Warden before he gets away with another murder case. I don't care if I end up in jail permanently or have my case be forever permanent on my record. He already took you guys away! I don't want to lose Yancy either....", I said. My mom placed her hand to where I was bleeding and said, "Fine... You deserve to stop him at the very least..." And to my surprise, I didn't feel pain anymore. I looked at my stab wound and it was immediately gone. My mom healed me with just the touch of her hand. I looked at my cleared up wound and then back to her. "I promise to be mature about this... I'm willing to stop him to save not just you all, but me too.", I said while tearing up one last time. My mom put her hand on my cheek and smiled with tears, too. "Just promised me one thing: never forget about me or your dad. We'll be guiding you through this all. We promise.", she said. I was really tearing up to a point I hugged her. Even though I couldn't feel her, she can still feel me. It still felt like I could feel her. After the hug, I got up from the ground and smiled. "Okay! I'm ready to get out of here. But how?", I said. My mom smiled and said, "I got this, dear!"

Back at the Prison Cells:
   The girls were walking down the cells looking one by one. "I hope Bunny is okay. I haven't seen her all day. Not even Yancy.", Tiny said. "Yeah!", Bam-Bam started. "It's not likely that she comes back and- Huh? The hell is this?" The girls turned to an opened cell to see a big hole in the ground. As they went inside, Sparkles thought immediately. "Guys! This is Bunny's cell!", she said. They all looked at each other for a second and gasped when they smelled a strong scent of blood coming from it. "BUNNY!", Bam-Bam shouted. Immediately they all went down the hole to find out what was going on.

In the Dark Room:

   "Bunny! Where are you?!", I heard Bam-Bam shout. I immediately turned to the door window and banged hard while shouting for help. "GUYS! IN HERE! COME QUICKLY! NOW!", I shouted. I was so happy to see that my mom sent help, but my luck was soon going to change when I saw one of the Warden's men block the door. I saw that the girls were stuck; he pointed a gun at them. "You three get out of here!", he ordered. I thought to myself for a second and looked back at the window. "Get the key!", I said. As they backed up a bit, Tiny laughed. "Haha! Child's play! I got this girls!", she said. And just like that, she immediately jumped on the guy and began to attack him. No warning, or anything. I was truly impressed by Tiny's skills. As the guy tried his best to get her off, it gave Bam-Bam and Sparkles to get the key off him. Next thing you know, Tiny turned his neck and knocked him out. She got up and wiped the sweat off her face. Afterwards, they all went to the door and unlocked it. I gave them all hugs the moment I was free. Thanks to my mom, I was still alive and ready for action. "Are you okay?", Bam-Bam asked. I looked at them all and said, "I'll explain everything when we get out of here. Right now we need to get out of here. Also, Yancy is in trouble..."

In the Group's Cell:
Once we all got back to the cell, I immediately explained everything that happened to me and Yancy. The girls couldn't believe, and I couldn't still. "We have to do something now!", I said. "They're literally going to fry Yancy's ass if we don't get him out of there!" I was so freaked out at this point; losing Yancy was going to be the last thing I need before I die. "Don't worry, girl! We'll think of something! We promise! But what?...", Tiny said. As we all thought for a moment, Sparkles looked at me with a weird look. "Buns, what's that on your neck?", she asked. I looked down and saw something shiny and dangling. I looked at it closely and was about to cry. It was a silver heart pendant necklace that was engraved "Forever my Yancy".

 It was a silver heart pendant necklace that was engraved "Forever my Yancy"

I never really noticed this on me at all. Where did it came from anyway? I don't recall Yancy giving it to me, but it was still a nice surprise to discover. I held the pendant close to me and thought about how I had to save Yancy immediately before he's gone tomorrow night. As I kept thinking about him, I thought of it. "That's it! I GOT IT!", I shouted. The girls got up from their beds and came to me to hear the idea I had in mind. "What? What is it?", Bam-Bam asked. But all I did was give her a smile and said, "Girls, remember the song he sang about how we don't want to be free? What do you say if the title was switched around with a hint of mischievous?" They all knew where I was going with this, as I continued to explain the plan. And we were going to need everyone's help for this. Absolutely everyone in this prison.