01 | New Family

For any new human, Eunji was 9 year old but later, I changed it to 5

For any new human, Eunji was 9 year old but later, I changed it to 5. So, if you see comment about her being 9, don't be confused~

---

"Are you sure you all don't want to come?" Jiyun raised an eyebrow as he stared at his sons slouched all over on the sofas, in the living room. Two are on phone, one reading a comic book and two playing the game on the TV. 

"We are not interested in meeting your girlfriend," Yoongi said and the others nodded in sync. "We can meet her on the wedding day." Others again nodded in sync. "We are lazy to get up." Everyone nodded again.

Jiyun sighed and rubbed his eyes in frustration. "Fine, Namjoon and Jin are going to accompany me since it would be bad to not bring any of my sons when she is going to bring her daughter." The last two sons stood behind him, already.

"Don't worry about us. We will manage." Jimin, the one reading the comic just waved, without looking away from the book.

"I was never worried about you," Jiyun muttered and walked out of the house with Namjoon and Jin following him.

"Wait, she has a daughter, right?" Jimin closed the comic and finally looked up. 

"Yes, Jimin." Hoseok rolled his eyes and continued to scroll through his phone.

"What if she is a hottie?" When Jimin said that, everyone turned their heads to him. Even Jungkook and Taehyung stopped playing. "We have met his girlfriend but not his girlfriend's daughter..."

"You really want to bang your new stepsister?" Yoongi squinted his eyes.

"I mean..." Jimin hid his face in his comic book and everyone stared at his comic. 'My new hot step sis' was written on it with a half-naked girl picture. Jungkook and Taehyung slapped their foreheads.

Yoongi kicked Jimin's butt and frowned, "You are just 15 and just hit puberty. Control your hormones!"

"Your penis is still small." Hoseok chuckled.

"Hey! Mine is big!" Jimin glared at Hoseok.

"But mine is way bigger than yours." Hoseok looked at Jimin with deadly eyes and a smug face. "Want to see?"

"We got a kid, who still have to hit puberty! Stop, he is shy!" Taehyung pointed at Jungkook, who seemed to be enjoying the conversation instead of being shy.

"Jungkook, why don't you tell them about reading my comics?" Jimin smirked and Jungkook's face turned red and he looked away.

"How dare you show your nasty comics to a 14-year-old child?!" Yoongi picked up a cushion and smacked it right on Jimin's face.

"Like you didn't watch hentai when you were just 10!" Jimin shouted back.

"That was an accident! I was just researching about something on google!" Yoongi's ears slowly turned red.

"You and Namjoon seemed to enjoy it too much!" Jimin smirked in victory while Yoongi was feeling defeated. "Come to think of it, I started these things when I was 13 but you already did it when you were just 10." Jimin sighed with a smug face and shook his head.

"I-Is that how you talk to your elder brother?!" Yoongi was running out of words.

"Yes yes, use your elder brother card. After all, you can't deny all the truth I just spilled." Jimin closed the book and relaxed on the sofa. Yoongi fisted his hands before jumping onto Jimin.

"Well, what if Jimin is right?" Hoseok closed his phone and grabbed his chin. Taehyung and Jungkook looked at him, ignoring Yoongi choking Jimin to death on the other sofa. "She can be very hot, you know. Maybe, older than Jin with big breasts." 

Hoseok drunkenly smiled as he started to imagine a tall woman with a white shirt and black pencil skirt and glasses on her face. Her big breasts pop out from her low neck shirt. He dreamingly chuckled.

But Taehyung interrupted his thoughts by saying, "Nah, it can be a young girl around my age. A very cute one!" Hoseok and Jungkook started to look into his thoughts. A girl with rather small breasts and thin thighs but a rather cute face. 

"But." Jungkook shattered Taehyung's thoughts. "What if it's a 5-year-old kid?" The two elder boys blinked and Jungkook blinked back, staring at them with confusion. The sounds from Yoongi and Jimin fighting in the background were still coming.

"YOU-" Both of them jumped on Jungkook for ruining their fantasy and tackled him down.

"Hi, honey." Jiyun smiled when he saw a woman standing near the restaurant. She saw them and waved at them. Jiyun came to her and pecked her cheek. Namjoon and Jin in the back looked like they wanted to puke. "I'm sorry for being late."

"It's okay. You are not late." Hyun smiled and looked at the two boys. "Hi, Namjoon and Jin. Long time no see."

"Hello, Miss Lee." Namjoon and Jin politely bowed down.

"You can call me Mom now since we are already engaged." Hyun giggled before realizing something. "Your other sons?"

"They decided to stay in the house since they were lazy," Jiyun remembered the disgusting scene of his sons slouched around and sighed. "What about your daughter? Didn't I tell you to bring her this time?" Jiyun looked around, seeing no sign of another female. "You left her home again this time? I wanted her to meet her brothers." His face turned into a sad one. Namjoon and Jin also looked around.

"Wait, she is-" Hyun looked around in confusion before looking behind her and smiling. "There she is. Eun, don't be shy. Your dad is here. He also brought his sons with him this time." The two boys tried to peek behind her to see to whom she is talking. "Why are you shaking your head? Don't be scared. They are your brothers." Hyun suddenly dragged out a girl from behind her legs.

Namjoon's and Jin's eyes twitched as they saw a very small girl clinging to Hyun's legs. She looked thrice smaller than them. She had long hair till her waist, big brown eyes and thin lips. Just by looking at her face, she was scared and shy.

"Meet Eunji. She is just five but soon gonna be six." Hyun smiled, introducing them to the girl who seemed to don't have plans on speaking.

'I-Is she is going to be our sister?', Both of them thought at the same time and remembered how they were assuming her to be a girl around their age and all their wild fantasies were shattered into pieces.

Lmao poor teen boys :')