09 | We Forgot Her

"CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DIDN'T TELL ME ABOUT THOSE STICKERS!!" Jungkook shouted at his brothers as soon as he barged inside the house and his brothers looked at him as they sat on the sofa

"CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DIDN'T TELL ME ABOUT THOSE STICKERS!!" Jungkook shouted at his brothers as soon as he barged inside the house and his brothers looked at him as they sat on the sofa. "Everyone stared at me and my crush was the one who told me about stickers. I was so fucking embarrassed." Tears formed in Jungkook's eyes and he covered his eyes with his arm, crying. 

"Who removed the stickers then?" Namjoon asked.

"My crush." Jungkook sobbed and rubbed his eyes. "S-She took me to an empty classroom and removed them."

"At least you got her to touch your ass." Jimin laughed and went back to reading his comic. Jungkook's ears turned red and he awkwardly scratched his neck, remembering what happened.

"You weirdo." Yoongi kicked Jimin's butt and Jimin screamed while holding the area Yoongi kicked. "It would've been cool if the reason for them being alone was something else. Can you imagine your crush removing 'my little ponytail' stickers from your ass?? I can't imagine what she would be thinking while removing those." 

Jungkook's smile fell and screamed, crying in embarrassment. He ran to Hoseok and jumped on him, hugging him while crying on his shoulder. "Damn, you new teens." Hoseok winced at Jungkook's heavyweight. 

"He is going through puberty these days." Taehyung chuckled and continued to play on the play station.

"Do you want to order pizza, Jungkook?" Jin asked and took out his phone. Jungkook looked at Jin and nodded, rubbing his nose. "Let's order our usual."

After almost an hour, seven boxes filled with pizzas arrived. The delivery man was shocked at the amount but didn't say anything. Everyone cheered as Jin and Namjoon walked into the living room with the pizza boxes and cold drinks.

"Jungkook, get up." Hoseok pushed Jungkook away and quickly took his pizza. Jungkook gasped but glared at Hoseok when he fell to the ground and silently took his pizza.

***

"Why am I feeling like we are forgetting something?" Jimin asked as he stared at Hoseok collecting the pizza boxes.

"What?" Hoseok didn't look at him and continued his work.

"I don't know," Jimin muttered. 

"Brother..." They all turned their heads to the voice and saw Eunji entering the living room and stopping at the entrance. 

"We forgot about Eunji," Namjoon whispered and their eyes went wide when the realization hit them. Hoseok dropped the boxes and they didn't make any noise as the boxes fell on the carpet.

"Y-Yes, Eunji?" Jin asked with a nervous smile.

"I was sleeping but heard the bell ring. It's been half an hour and I came to ask who came." Eunji asked in a sleepy voice and rubbed her eyes.

"Uh...just a delivery man. Nothing else." Jin waved his hand in the air, trying to dismiss that topic.

"Okay then." She yawned and walked away. They all sighed in relief because she didn't question further. "Miss maid!! Can you cut apples for me? I'm hungry." When they heard her from the kitchen, their heart sank.

"Oh, my! Sure, Eunji. You are so cute." They heard one of the maids complimenting. 

"Cute my ass." Jimin scoffed as he remembered what she did to him.

"Shit, I'm feeling so guilty. I was the one who ordered the pizzas and didn't order for her." Jin rubbed his face and sighed in frustration

"Jin, it's okay. I know you just clicked on our usual pizzas. Mistakes happen. Besides, we also forgot about her. We will be careful next time." Yoongi reassured him and others nodded.

"I'm going to throw them out." Hoseok's lips were smiling downwards as he walked out of the house because Eunji was still in the kitchen. They all sat in silence with guilt running through their bodies.

"Brothers, do you want apples?" Eunji came into the kitchen and showed them a plate of small apple pieces. They smiled and shook their heads. She nodded and sat on the ground beside Taehyung. "Play the game. I like watching."

"Huh? Yes." Taehyung quickly picked up the controller and started the game. "Do you want to play?" He looked at her but she shook her head, munching on her apple. He didn't ask further and started the game.

I once forgot about my cousin, who came to our and only brought ice cream for me and my brother

I once forgot about my cousin, who came to our and only brought ice cream for me and my brother. Man, the guilt. I ended up giving my cousin my ice cream T^T