12 | I made Brother Namjoon angry?

"Eunji, don't you want to study?" The man frowned and pushed back his glasses

"Eunji, don't you want to study?" The man frowned and pushed back his glasses. Eunji pouted and shook her head, letting go of her pencil.

"I'm not in the mood to study today, Mister Han." She whined and cupped her face, putting her elbows on the table.

Her private teacher sighed and ruffled his hair. "I will let you go just for today." He smiled at her and removed his glasses to clean them. She cheered and slammed her book closed. "Your brothers are not home yet, I can't leave you unless they are back."

"Then, can we go to pick them up?" She excitedly asked. He nodded, not wanting to reject her.

***

"Today was no fun!" Namjoon's friend sulked as they walked out of the school.

"Ha, of course, you fell in front of your crush." Namjoon laughed and slapped his back. "Honestly, who asks his crush for a date while offering a perfume roller?"

"Hey! I once heard her whining about her body odour." He pouted and sighed.

"What else can I expect from you, Jackson." Namjoon looked at him with a disgusted face. "You are a hopeless romantic."

"BROTHER NAMJOON!!" They looked at the source of that high-pitched scream. Namjoon's eyes went wide when he saw his sister waving at him from the school gate with her private teacher standing behind her, smiling ear to ear. "It's your cute sister!!"

"Sister??" Jackson snapped his head at him with wide eyes. "I thought you only had six brothers? Where did a sister come from?"

"You already met her once in my house." Namjoon sighed.

"And I thought she was a daughter of your dad's friend. Whatever, she is cute. I'm going to her" Jackson rolled his eyes and ran to the small girl. Eunji looked up at the tall boy, who crouched to her height. "Hi! I'm your brother's best friend, Wang Jackson."

She looked at his hand and stretched her hand to him. He smiled and happily shook their hands. "I'm Eunji." She smiled at him.

"Aww, you are so cute." Jackson put his hand on his chest, dying from her cute smile.

"Eunji, what are you doing here?" Namjoon stood beside Jackson and bent his back forward and glared at her. "Isn't this your class time?"

"But I didn't want to study, so I came to meet you." She pouted and looked at Jackson. They stared at each other and she suddenly squinted her eyes. "Wait, I know you."

"Oh?" Jackson frowned.

"OH!!" She clapped her hands. "You are the boy who was laughing loudly while recording Brother Namjoon twerking in his unicorn costume that day!! Oh oh! I remember he was screaming loudly like a small kid because of a cockroach's kid."

"YES!!" Jackson exclaimed and they high-fived each other.

"I guessed it, right?" Eunji grinned at Namjoon, whose face suddenly turned gloomy. Namjoon looked around and everyone was laughing at each other while staring at him.