05 | Brother Yoongi

Yoongi yawned when the sound of his alarm echoed through his room

Yoongi yawned when the sound of his alarm echoed through his room. He sat up and rubbed his eyes. "Ugh, shitty school." He put his arm on the bed but instead of feeling the mattress, he felt something else.

He snapped his head and saw Eunji sleeping beside him and his hand was on her arm. His eyes went wide and he quickly moved his hand away, staring at her sleeping face in shock.

"What the fuck she is doing into my bedroom?" He whispered and his eyes twitched when she stirred in her sleep. Her eyes also opened and she looked at Yoongi. They stared into each other's eyes before Yoongi grabbed the blanket and covered his chest. "What are you trying to do in my bed?" He squinted his eyes and moved away.

She looked at him with sleepy eyes before sitting up. Yoongi watched her get down from his bed and walk to the door. She unlocked the door and walked out, leaving him confused there.

***

It was another night and Yoongi suddenly felt the urge to go to the washroom. He opened his eyes but he flinched when he saw Eunji sleeping in front of him, on his bed, again. He sat up and he almost peed on the bed because of the shock.

"What..." He stared at her like he saw a ghost but the pressure was too heavy inside him. So, he stood up and walked into his washroom. 'I wonder how she gets in...', he thought as he did his business.

***

It was any other regular night and Yoongi was staring at Eunji's sleeping face after he woke up after someone kicked him. 

So, basically, a few minutes ago. Yoongi was sleeping very peaceful and was having a dream of him with his new girlfriend with a very beautiful body and he was about to touch her breasts when his girlfriend suddenly kneed him into his ding dong.

He instantly woke up and saw Eunji again. He looked down and saw Eunji's knees on his baby maker. His hands quickly held it and he whined in pain but silently or else she would wake up.

It had been for almost a week and he was done. She always leaves without saying anything. He swore to stay awake and catch her red-handed.

***

The sound of the door opening caused Yoongi's eyes to open and he looked at his phone under his blanket and saw that it was 11:00 pm. It sound was almost silent and a person who is sleeping can never hear it.

He waited and waited until his blanket was picked up. "Ha!!" He smirked and Eunji froze in the middle of getting up on his bed as only one of her knees was on the bed. He sat up and crossed his arms while she stared at him with wide eyes.

"U-Um-"

"What are you doing in my room?" He bit his inner lip. "Who told you to come and sleep in my bed?"

"But Brother Yoongi, you seem to enjoy it. You always snuggle close to me and enjoy cuddling with me." She exposed him and he felt his cheeks warming up.

He cleared his throat and said, "That's not what I asked. Tell me the reason why you are here."

***

"Well, you see..." Eunji trailed off as she opened the door of her room. Yoongi switched on the lights. "Them." She pointed at the floor. "That cockroach always comes to my room around 10 pm. I never tried to disturb it. I think he started to trust me because it brought its kid today."  Yoongi's eyes twitched as he watched a big cockroach running away and two small ones following it.

"Are they the reason you come to my room?" Yoongi pointed at them and looked at her.

She looked up and nodded, "Yes because I don't want to kill them. They are a family."

"...Eunji."

"Yes?"

"You can sleep in my room for now."

"Okay..." She said in a small voice.

He walked out quickly with his face covered as he didn't want her to see his tears and his nosebleed because he was too overwhelmed by her innocence. 

She quietly followed him like a small duckling.

I'm in the same situation as Eunji

I'm in the same situation as Eunji. But the cockroach comes into my washroom and we have been friends for weeks.