11 | Jimin's Crush

Before you start, I changed Eunji's age to 5

Before you start, I changed Eunji's age to 5. Her behaviour looked too childish for a 9-year-old kid.

***

"Okay, so your partners will be decided by your roll numbers. You know, how you usually sit with partners in the computer lab. So, go to your partner. The time for the submission is the day after tomorrow. It's a small project." With that, the teacher walked out of the classroom and everyone stood up from their seats to go to their partners.

Jimin was frozen at his place in shock. 'No way I got partnered with my crush'. He turned his head to look at the girl sitting not too far away. Her long black hair was in a ponytail while her dark eyes were focused on the book. 

His heart skipped a beat when she suddenly looked back at him and they made eye contact but he instantly looked away. He peeked a little and she was coming toward him.

'Please don't come here! My face is fully red! Not now!!!', He screamed in his mind and looked around to look for help. His eyes met his twin but Taehyung just winked with a teasing smile and continued to talk to his partner, which was a boy.

"Jimin." She suddenly called him while he was gazing at Taehyung with begging eyes.

"Huh!?" He flinched in surprise and saw her. "Oh, Yeona!" He stood up and accidentally knocked his pencil box on the ground. "I'm sorry!" He panicked and bent down but slipped and fell to the ground. 'FUCK EVERYONE!', He cried internally in embarrassment as the students laughed at him.

He winced because of the pain in his knees but started to collect all the stationery pieces that scattered on the ground. When he was about to pick up his pen, another hand came and their hands brushed. 

He knew whose hand it was, so he didn't look up and said, "Yeona, I'll do it myself. You don't need to put your knees on the ground. They will get dirty on them." His tone was low as he glanced at her knees on the ground but not her eyes.

"It's okay." She answered in a monotone and collected the stationers. His hands were shaking as he was putting the pens and pencils back. He could feel his face heating up in embarrassment. "Your cheeks and ears are so red. You sure you don't have a fever?" She stared at his side profile.

"I-I don't!" He blocked her view with his hand and stood up, putting the box back. "Where do you want to do the project?"

"In the library, after the school." And she walked away. He fell to his knees and gripped the edge of the table, panting. He put his hand on his chest and instantly felt his heart, which was beating way faster than any other day.

'He seemed to be too shy and innocent to be known as that hentai pervert'. She thought as she glanced at him on his knees while panting. She pushed back her glasses and walked out of the classroom.

 She pushed back her glasses and walked out of the classroom

The next part will be out soon

Btw, I also published a new story: A Twist Of Fate