07 | Brother Namjoon

"What are you doing?" Namjoon asked and Eunji flinched, quickly closing the book

"I-I-" She avoided his eyes and he walked closer to her and snatched the book she was holding.

"Were you reading my novel?" He raised an eyebrow.

"I just found it on the table when I was playing with my Rubiks cube." She showed him the cube.

"You know how to solve it?" He asked and she instantly nodded. He put his hand out and she put the cube in his palm. He shuffled the perfectly made cube and gave it to her. "Solve it." He smirked and sat on the sofa while she scanned the cube before moving the pieces.

It wasn't even five minutes and she had matched all the pieces. "Done!!" She grinned and showed it to him.

"H-How-" His eyes went wide.

"My mom taught me not too long ago." She giggled and closed her eyes, shuffling them without looking. But suddenly, her mom called her and jumped down from the sofa and went to her.

Namjoon shook his head with a smile and opened his book and screamed when he saw a lizard inside it. The baby lizard moved and got on his arm. He screamed more and started to shake his arm and it flew away. He fisted his hands and shouted, "KIM EUNJI!!"

***

It was lunchtime and since it was Saturday, only the kids were in the house.

Namjoon chewed on his food, staring at Eunji who was also eating her food. He started to chew aggressively and stabbed the chopstick on the cooked meat. Hoseok glanced at Namjoon's food and choked when he stabbed it, wondering what got into him.

Eunji looked at Hoseok when he choked and then looked at Namjoon beside him and saw him glaring at him. She stuck her tongue and surprisingly, Namjoon copied her actions. He still didn't forget what she did to him yesterday night.

She squinted her eyes and made a teasing face. He clicked his tongue and also made the same exact face as her. 

The other brothers watched them silently as both of them continued to make weird faces at each other. They were still eating but judging them silently.

Eunji raised her hand and fisted it. He chuckled and also showed his fist. Suddenly, only her middle stood out. Namjoon stared at her with wide eyes and jaws dropped. Everyone choked on their food. She smirked in victory and picked up her chopsticks, continuing to eat her food.

Hoseok patted the sad Namjoon's back and said, "I'm here for your emotional support."

Thanks for 1

Thanks for 1.08K views! Love you all <3