02 | Marriage

"Hey, do you think she would be our sister?" Jimin pointed at a random girl dressed up in a purple gown as she sat on the bride side chairs in the church

"Hey, do you think she would be our sister?" Jimin pointed at a random girl dressed up in a purple gown as she sat on the bride side chairs in the church. It was the wedding day and all the seven of them were dressed in formal suits.

"But she doesn't seem to be pretty like Hyun." Yoongi rubbed his chin. Namjoon and Jin just sat quietly in the corner, not wanting to speak. They never told her what she looked like when they came back from dinner. They didn't have the guts to do that when all their fantasies shattered and they didn't want to shatter theirs.

"What about her?" Jungkook pointed at a tall girl dressed in black. The five of them stared at the girl's big breasts with sparkly eyes.

"If it's her, I don't think I will think of her as my sister." Hoseok gulped and Namjoon and Jin awkwardly shifted in their seats. Soon, it was the time for the bride's entrance. A small girl walked down the aisle with a flower crown on her head.

"It's a flower girl." When Taehyung said that, Namjoon and Jin looked there and saw their soon-to-be sister walking there and they wheezed but quickly shut their mouths.

"She is cute, I wonder who is she." Yoongi hummed. Those two still never dared to say a word even if they knew who she is.

Soon, after the ceremony, they went to the party hall. All the guests got busy enjoying the party. The seven brothers were also sitting at a table, enjoying the snacks when a girl walked onto their table.

"Oh, it's the flower girl." When Hoseok said that, Namjoon spitted out the cold drink onto Jin's face. The rest five stared at them with judging gazes as Namjoon coughed while Jin cringed. Namjoon looked at Jin and they made eye contact and they gazed deeply into each other's eyes like they were communicating like that.

Namjoon: It's our time to leave or else she will recognize us.

Jin: Roger it.

Jin gave him a thumbs up and Namjoon nodded before they magically disappeared from there.

"Huh, where did they go?" Jungkook looked around when the two of them suddenly vanished.

"Kid, where are your parents?" Yoongi frowned.

"They are busy..." She looked down, avoiding his eyes and sat on the chair where Namjoon sat earlier, between Jungkook and Jimin.

"Hey, why are you sitting here??" Taehyung pointed at her.

"B-Because my mom told me to go here and sit while she is helping." She whispered and gripped her pink dress's skirt. She moved her eyes up and saw some snacks arranged there.

She looked around and when she saw no one looking in her direction, she moved her hand up and was about to grab a piece when a big hand came and grabbed her small wrist. She panicked and looked at the person.

"Who told you that you can eat it?" Jimin looked at her with a glare. She started to sweat nervously. He blinked when he realized she looked like she was about to cry any moment. "Wait-" 

"Jimin, stop bullying her." Hoseok slapped Jimin's hand and Jimin whined. "Hey, you can eat as much you can. Don't cry." His voice turned into a soft one and he pushed the plate of snacks toward her.

Her teary eyes sparkled before she smiled at him, "Thank you!" And grabbed a piece and quickly stuffed it inside her mouth. He smiled at her but glared at Jimin, who sulked like a sad puppy.

"But where are Jin and Namjoon?" Yoongi looked around. Namjoon and Jin covered their faces with masks and glasses and quickly walked away when they saw Yoongi looking in their direction.

-AT THE HOUSE-

"Wait, so you are telling us that she is our stepsister?!" Yoongi shouted and pointed at the flower girl, who flinched. 

"Duh." Jiyun rolled his eyes while Hyun chuckled beside him.

"B-But-" Now, Jimin looked like he was about to cry. All those thoughts about their new stepsister shattered and they snapped their heads to Namjoon and Jin, who instantly turned away their heads while whistling.

"I thought they told you about her." Jiyun crossed his arms and sighed. The small girl looked in between the tall people with a pouty face but when her eyes met Jimin, she flinched at the glare he was sending toward her and she clung to her new dad's legs, shivering.

"Why, what were you expecting?" Hyun looked at them with a warm smile. They all just smiled nervously.

"Just...not this young child. We expect a girl around our age." Yoongi nervously laughed. 

"Anyways, her name is Eunji. Eunji, they are your brothers. You already met Namjoon and Jin. The rest are Jungkook, the youngest, then Taehyung and Jimin, who are twins but with different faces. Last is Hoseok and then, the second eldest, Yoongi. I know you have met them in marriage but you all didn't have any idea about your new relationship. I don't know where the two of them went, who were supposed to introduce you." Jiyun explained everything and was confused in the end.

Yoongi secretly pinched Namjoon's ass, who almost screamed but suppressed it. "Oh! It's my time to sleep. Bye!!" And Yoongi dashed off upstairs.

"Bye, have a great time!" Everyone said in sync and ran to the stairs, constantly pushing each other at who would go first since the stairway was small.

Taehyung fell to the ground in the process and groaned. As he was standing up, his eyes met hers and they were very sharp and radiating dark energy. He shivered and almost peed in his pants but quickly ran away.

 He shivered and almost peed in his pants but quickly ran away

People seemed to like the first chapter👁👄👁