9

Maliyah in the MM

Maliyah in the MM

Malik

Two months later

"Damn man,  I can't believe you let that girl trap you," Draco said taking a puff of the blunt and then passing it to me.

I took a puff and inhaled it for a couple of seconds and then released "I ain't let that hoe trap me. It's not even my baby."

"How you know?" He asked looking at me funny.

"Cause when we went to her doctor's appointment a couple of weeks ago, they said she was around four months. The date of conception was May 2."

"Yuh." He said nodding his head

"The last time we had sex before she found out she was pregnant was the end of March."

"Damn man, she must think you stupid or sum. The timing is way off." He laughed.

"Nah seriously ."

"I'm too high for this shit man." He said with his eyes closed.

"Me too." I laughed.

"So why are you still with her?"

"We never got together officially. I was just making sure she was straight. But I ain't said nothing yet because I'm only just now realizing it."

"I was laying in my bed last night when I thought about how far along she was."

He shook his head and I passed the blunt back to him.

"So what you gon do now?"

"I'm leaving her ass. Now I can pursue the person I want." I said staring at the floor.