18

Malik in the MM

Malik in the MM

"Tell that bitch I said fuck her. Since she wanna fuck around on me." Deonte said to Fayth.

Deonte was upset because he found out about the girl from L. A named Paris was playing him. I honestly don't know why he's so upset because he's been playing her too.

"That's why you never do long-distance relationships dumb ass." His brother Draco laughed.

"Nigga shut the fuck up. Your relationship is ass right now so you shouldn't even be talking." Deonte argued back. He was so mad for whatever reason. The lil nigga was a hot head. Draco got quiet and rolled his eyes.

"She told me that y'all weren't even serious and she knows how you are," Fayth said as she leaned into me.

Me and her were sprawled out on the long couch and Draco and Deonte sat on the loveseat. Me and the guys were about to leave soon to go take care of some business and Fayth, Paris, and Vee were about to have a girls' day.

"Man whatever. Y'all ready to go?" Deonte asked standing up. Draco nodded and stood up with him.

"Y'all go ahead and get in the car. I need to talk to my shordy." I said and they nodded.

After they left I sat up and Fayth did the same.

"You sure you're feeling better?" I asked her.

"Yeah, just a little tired. I'll probably take a nap before the girls come." she yawned.

She had been throwing up all morning and last night. She thinks she just had a stomach bug but her ass prolly pregnant. I been slipping up lately.

"Ok mamas. I'm bout to go." I spoke standing up. I grabbed my gun from off the table and put it into my pocket along with my keys. I handed five hundred dollars to Fayth for her nails and whatever else she wanted.

"You know I got my own money, Malik." She rolled her eyes.

"I don't want to hear all that. You my woman, let me spoil you. You deserve it." I said and kissed her on her forehead.

"Okay, I'll be back around ten tonight." I stated and she nodded.

"I love you, be safe." She hugged me.

"I'm always safe, Fayebaby."

******
Fayth

Later on that day

"I got feelings for you. Hope you ain't lovin' the crew." I sang as I listened to Spin Bout U by Drake and 21 Savage.