16.

(Kim Seungmin)

Seungmin had just walked inside the university when he noticed the blonde-haired male that he adored so much.

"I look awful today!" he put his hoodie on and tried to walk into his class. But luck was on his side, he bumped into Hwang Hyunjin.

"Hyunjin, are you alright?" the blonde male worriedly said, and Seungmin blushed from embarrassment.

Amazing Seungmin!! Do something, apologize!! Why the hell are you quiet? Seungmin thought. He wanted to dig himself under the ground.

"I-I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to bump into you!!" Seungmin swore at himself in his head for stuttering.

"It's fine, don't worry!" Hyunjin spoke and smiled at him. And then Hyunjin gave him a surprised look.

"Wait you ar-" "MINIE! SAVE ME!! THEY ARE AFTER ME!!" Seungmin turned around and Jisung hid behind him.

There were standing four females and one male. They had papers and pens in their hands. And were screaming loudly.

"What did you do, Ji!" Seungmin asked.

"I didn't do anything! They just attacked me for no reason!!" Jisung panicky whisper-shouted.

"OMG! AREN'T YOU A FRIEND OF THEIRS TOO?? THEY ARE SO AMAZING!! ESPECIALLY CHANGBIN!" one of the females said.

"Yes! Chan is so hot!! And I heard he knows Hyunjin, too!!" another female said.

"What?" Seungmin, Jisung and Hyunjin exclaimed at once.

"I remember him when I was still a freshman, he helped me a lot! It was like an angel appearing and saving you. I always knew he would end up somewhere high," the male said.

"Huh?" Seungmin was confused, why were these people talking about his friend.

"I can't believe he is a part of 3racha!" the third female exclaimed.

"Can you please ask him if he gives us an autograph??" the fourth female asked Seungmin.

"Wait, A 3RACHA?" Felix spoke to Hyunjin. Hyunjin is still dumbfounded, questioning who that Chan person is.

I forgot they were there. Calm down! You can do this! Seungmin prayed for this misery to end. Seungmin's face was red and he was sweating.

"HWANG HYUNJIN??? I'M OUT OF HERE!! BYE!" Jisung whisper-shouted into Seungmin's ear and started running away.

"Huh? Ji came back!" Seungmin started running after Jisung.

"OMG! Give us an autograph, please!!" the fans yelled and started running after Jisung and Seungmin.

.
.
.

(Bang Chan)

Chan was very nervous today. He had an interview as a music producer in JYP. He also felt awful about not telling friends why the university had contacted him.

Jyp wanted him to audition after seeing an old video of him in a university competition. So here he is, standing in front of the JYP building and trying not to die.

What if I met Jeongin-ssi! Worse, what if
JYP calls him to watch!! he thought to himself.

"Alright, relax! That won't happen, try thinking a little believable," he calmed down his breathing.

His phone made a notification sound and he got startled by it. He checked his messages on the phone.

.
.
.

Bin🗑️
HYUNG???
Bin🗑️
WE HAVE EMERGENCY
Bin🗑️
SOMEONE HAS EXPOSED US IN UNIVERSITY

Christ✝️
What do you mean?

Bin🗑️
I was minding my own business, trying to make my Twitter account pretty for my beloved Minho when I received a message from Lisa asking me to look at the university's Instagram account.
Bin🗑️

Bin🗑️

Christ✝️

How did they even get that picture??

Bin🗑️
That's what I'm asking myself too.
Bin🗑️
Hyung? What should we do??

Christ✝️
I will try to find out who posted that, just make sure that Jisung and Seungmin are alright.

Bin🗑️
I'm on it!

Christ✝️
See you later, and look for yourself!

Bin🗑️
Dw, I will! 👋

.
.
.

____________________________________

⌨︎ A/N:
They finally meet, in chapter 16. It was planned until now, and not because I forgot about the fact they have to meet😅 /joking (I actually forgot about it)

I hope you have an amazing day <333 Please, sleep, eat well, and drink properly✨ Stay safe out there~💖💞

I love all of you~❤️

-BinnieIsCuteO-O