31

It was already the middle of June and the end of the semester was around the corner. We are talking about time around 11-25 June.

It had been nearly a month, and Jisung and Felix hang out at least twice a week. They indeed were twins and soulmates.

Jisung and Hyunjin were meeting more often than they wanted to admit.

Seungmin and Felix were the cutest couples that you could ever see.

Jeongin was now regularly texting with Chan, giving Chan mini heart attacks each time.

Changbin was still lonely while Minho had many people confessing to him. But he had only one on his head.

:)

With Seo Changbin

Changbin was stressed, he felt like he wasn't ready properly. He unconsciously ignored all his friends and it made Chan worry about him.

So a few messages to Jeongin about it, and Minho was waiting for the boy's classes to end.

Why am I even here? Minho was beyond irritated.

Why would I want to see that adorable face again, huh? Wait- What did I just think? Minho was getting lost in his mind, so he didn't even notice a boy walking past him.

He only noticed after a boy was already a little further, on his way home.

"Hey! Wait," Minho shouted for him, making him slightly jump.

"Hello!" Minho greeted him with a smile.

"H-hi?" Only one word from Lee Minho and it already made Changbin blush so much.

Minho giggled at his cuteness. Aww, so cute. Wait what-

"I wanted to thank you for that time you didn't let me get caught by the teacher."

"It's nothing. I mean you saved me that day. Oh! Thank you, Minho!" Changbin bowed for him.

"So you know my name?" Minho smirked at him, making Changbin panic.

"N-Yes, I do. I'm your fan!"

"I know! You are the one who posted the picture of flexing your muscles, right?"

"How do you know that?" Changbin was terrified.

"I know a lot... Let's go!" Minho took Changbin's hand and pulled him. Changbin still in a very big shock, with his mouth open.

╚»★«╝ later ╚»★«╝

If only Changbin knew that it would have been so cold today, he would have taken a hoodie. He hoped the fact that it was nearly summer and it's always hot so that it won't be that cold. He was trembling.

"Are you alright?" Minho questioned.

"Yes, I'm," Changbin spoke fastly, he wouldn't destroy a chance to hang out with his idol crush.

"Yeah, I don't believe that. Here, take my hoddie. It's one of my favorites," Minho spoke as he stripped from it.

"It's honestly alright!" It was too late to refuse because Minho already gave it to him.

"Thank you," It made Changbin internally panic.

He is so sweet and nice. And people ask why I love him. Why wouldn't I? Changbin thought.

After Minho paid for a meal in a very beautiful and fancy restaurant. And then they were back in the streets.

"I should walk you home."

"It's alright. You are probably busy right now."

"I want to walk you home."

"Okay then, let's go. Thank you. I am going to wash the hoodie you lent me and give it back to you as soon as possible, I promise!" Changbin said.

"Oh, you can keep it," Minho spoke, smiling a bit.

“Really? I thought it was your favorite one.” Changbin said, eyes wide.

"I like spending time with you more than that hoodie."

"Umm... I- Huh?"

:D

With Han Jisung

Hyunjin had asked Jisung to come to the park where they had their first picnic date.

It took him a long time to choose what he will wear, then he changed accessories three times. So he could look handsome for Hyunjin.

It was dark so it was difficult to see anything.

"Is anyone here?" Jisung asked, looking around.

"I am here!" Hyunjin exclaimed, waving his hand at Jisung.

"Hi, Hyunjinie,"

"Hi, Sungie. Come here!" Hyunjin took Jisung's hand and pulled him into the park. There were lights put on trees and it looked beautiful.

"Huh? Wow. It's so beautiful." Jisung looked around as they walked together.

They have stopped in front of a heart made of rose petals. Hyunjin made Jisung stand in the heart.

"Did you do all this... For me?" Jisung asked.

"Of course!" *Hyojin gave him sweet smile.

"There is something that I want to tell you."

"R...really?"

"Yes. Jisung you are the most handsome person I ever met. You are the funniest person I ever met. You don't even know how much I care and how much I love you. I tried my best to push those feelings away but it is getting hard to do. I've been hurt before and it takes a while to trust people but you earned it so quickly. I just wanted to finally get it out of my chest."

"I don't believe you!" Jisung stepped back.

"No, it's true. I've loved you ever since I got to know you. And even if you don't feel the same, I'm willing to accept it." Hyunjin confessed.

Jisung heart stopped for a moment.

"You really love me?" he asked.

"Yes, I do Sungie."

"I love you too! You don't understand how much." Jisung started crying from happiness.

"I love you so much!" Hyunjin hugged the boy.

"I love you more!" Jisung still sobbed and Hyunjin knew it was from happiness.

_____________________________________

⌨︎ A/N:
I'm so sorry if there is something wrong with it. I don't know how exactly is university working. I tried to look up as much as I could information. And I asked my sister a bit.

I hope you have an amazing day<3 Please, don't forget to eat and drink and sleep properly❤️🫰 Stay safe out there~💖

I love all of you~🫶♥️

-BinnieIsCuteO-O