32.

It had been four months since Hyunjin and Jisung started seeing each other. It's been a month since they have been dating.

For the past few days, Hyunjin has been ignoring and lying to Jisung. Jisung had enough and followed him.

Jisung couldn't believe his own eyes. He thought that they were happy. But he lied to him and went to hang out with his friends instead. It wasn't even the first time it happened. You can say that Jisung was furious.

It probably wasn't a big deal for others, but for him, it was like he was stabbed into his heart. They weren't dating for that long time, it has just been 2 months and 12 days.

"You said you were sick, Hyunjin!"

"Let me explain, baby!" Hyunjin wanted to justify his actions. But Jisung didn't let him.

"Don't touch me! You always just lie to me. If you don't want to be with me, you can just say it because this way it hurts. Why can't you just say the truth?"

Jisung stormed from the club. Even when it was raining, he didn't care that he would get wet. He wanted to get away from there as fast as he could.

"Jisung, please! It isn't like it looks like, I promise," Hyunjin ran after Jisung. "Please, let's just go back inside. I will explain everything."

"Who told you I wanted that? Fall in love with someone like you!" Jisung screamed at the Hyunjin. Rain already soaked their clothes.

"Do you think it's easy?
Don't cry when I see you with someone else?!
Don't cry when you touch someone else?!
Don't be jealous when I see you with your friends! I hate it." Jisung couldn't help himself but finally let his feelings out.

"Please! Just stop pretending that you like me!!
Stop flirting with me!
Stop saying that I'm cute!
Stop saying that I'm pretty!
Stop saying that you want me!!
Stop saying that you want to kiss me!!
Because we know that it isn't true!!" Jisung felt like he was slowly losing his voice.

"Because it hurts me more than you think!" Jisung sobbed and then looked away from the taller boy.

"Let's pretend that we never met! Because I can't anymore, it hurts too much!! You're one of the famous idols with the best fandom in the whole world but even when they are the best, it seems like they hate me! Let's be real, we just weren't meant to be, Hyunjin" Jisung gave Hyunjin the last look before turning around and leaving.

At home

The first thing Jisung did when he went into his room was that he jumped on his bed. Tears were still falling down his cheeks. He cried so hard that he couldn't inhale any air, it just hurt so much. His heart hurt so much.

It didn't take Chan long to realize before wrapping his arms around a smaller boy, trapping him in his arms.

He whispered sweet and nice words to him. But it made Jisung cry even more. He was thankful that he had Chan there that day. He didn't know what would he do.

.
.
.

Four days later

Felix found Jisung in the university hall and happily ran to hug his best friend. Jisung had been ignoring his text messages for the past few days.

It made Felix upset but he said to himself that Jisung was probably busy and just simply didn't have time.

"Ji! I missed you so much!" he exclaimed.

"I missed you too." Jisung didn't even hide the upset in his voice, it was the moment something broke in Felix.

Why is Jisung upset? After the gift Hyunjin prepared for him, Felix expected Jisung to be the happiest person in the world.