30.

"OK! So you are telling me, you had a date with Hyunjin. And you! You are dating Felix now?" Chan questioned both of his friends.

"Yep."

"Exactly."

"I feel betrayed... We are the only one left now Chan." Changbin spoke suddenly.

"Um... Well,"

"Don't tell me– I hate it here," Changbin dramatically lied on his back, pretending he was shot in his heart.

"We are only texting if that makes you feel better," Chan said with a playful smile.

"A little," Changbin sighed as he sat normally.

"I want to hear details though, Seungmin." Chan looked at him.

"I already know it from Felix's point of view."

.
.
.

.•Fᴇʟɪx•.𖦹
@yeetfelix

Every day you make my heart skip a beat for you. I never thought anyone would ever make me smile, laugh, and capture my heart as fast as you have. I love you, my flower❤️🌺 @K_Seungmin00

 I love you, my flower❤️🌺 @K_Seungmin00

02:32 PM • 12 May 20
0 retweet 2 likes

Seungmin @K_Seungmin00
Reply to @yeetfelix
I love you to the point it hurts when I can't have you in my arms. You are every reason, every hope, and every dream I've ever had<33

.
.
.

Jisung was woken up by Chan after he didn't wake up on his fourth alarm again. Maybe he shouldn't have watched the drama until three in the morning, but it was so interesting.

He found out that Seungmin's classes for that day were canceled and Changbin is going later than him.

Unfortunately for him, he didn't make it. The bus had left right before his eyes. He slopped at the bus stop bench, out of breath.

And then a few minutes later a black luxurious car stopped in front of him and he looked up to see, Felix and Jeongin.

The car window rolled down and Felix exclaimed, "Do you need a car ride?"

"Lixie! You are my savior!! I love you so much," Jisung declared as he stood up.

He opened the back seat door, only to meet Hyunjin's gaze.

"H-hi!" he said shyly.

"You are being shy with me, huh?" Hyunjin asked, smirking at him.