17.

(Lee Minho)

I already dislike it here. I adore my fans and I'm very thankful for them. But why can't people observe from ten meters afar. I know that I'm a snack but still, they could have given me some space, Minho thought while walking into his class and every ten seconds people came to ask for a picture or an autograph.

"Minho! We have to talk!!" Felix appeared from nowhere and nearly shoved Minho down the stairs.

"Do you want to murder me so badly?" Minho mumbled with a sigh

"I'm sorry, Hyung! I just need to talk to you for a second!" Felix spoke quietly.

"Alr-" "Get out of my way! Thank you!! Thank you so much! Please let us go through," Felix then proceeded to drag Minho across the hall.

Felix bought Minho to the top of the empty staircase, next to the door that lead to the rooftop, Hyunjin already waiting there.

"So what is happening?" Minho asked.

Felix and Hyunjin explained what happened in the morning.

"I nearly forgot to say. Felix the boy that bumped into me, I think it's the male from your background," Hyunjin announced.

"WAIT WHAT! THAT WAS HIM? AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME SOONER!!" Felix shrieked and nearly fell if it wasn't for Minho.

"Be careful!" Minho frowned his eyebrows.

The roof door then processed to open with a big thump and the shorter male stopped in shock.
The short male then fastly closed the door and ran past them, and down the stairs.

"Didn't even greet us,"

"Felix, please," Minho sighed and scooted down the stairs, "Both of you, go to your classes! Pd-nim warned you about your grades,"

.
.
.

Minho decided to sit in the back seat, next to the window, he pulled out his exercise book and pen to write some notes.

He could hear people whispering about him, making Minho sigh for the third time that day.

"I don't understand what people see in them. I know better singers and rappers than them," Minho heard someone talking nasty.

This will be interesting, Minho thought as he scanned the room.

"Huh? I'm pretty sure that 3RACHA is better than you. They already have one million followers. And you? You don't even know what is difference between poet and songwriter," the other female grumbled and grabbed her things and left the class.

"What is her business?" the first female said annoyed.

"Well, she is friend with that Changbin guy, her name is Lisa," another blonde female spoke.

"Oh, is she his girlfriend or something?" a female told and frowned.

"No, she has a girlfriend," the blonde woman announced.

"Ew, a gay freak!" the female said with disgust.

Minho didn't wait a second and stood up. He collected all his thing and was on his way to leave but the group of females stopped him.

"Before you start speaking at me. I'm likely a bisexual freak. Don't ever talk to me, please," he said as he was leaving.

.
.
.

Delix🦟
YOU DID WHAT??
Delix🦟
You didn't even come out to PD-nim yet!

LeeKnows🐱
I know :/
LeeKnows🐱
I just can't make myself care