29.

·
·
·

Flex

Flex
I did it, Ji!!
Flex
I asked my crush to be my boyfriend and he said yes! <3

Quokka
OMG!
Quokka
Did you skip the friend and going out part?
Quokka
Congratulation <33

Flex
What? Of course not, I asked him on our fourth date! He is so perfect, I love him so much<3

Quokka
YOU WERE ON THREE DATES AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME?

Flex
I'm sorry, I didn't have time recently... I feel bad :(( I missed you a lot<3 I'm sorry for not talking to you :>

Quokka
I missed you too<3

Flex
Aww, I love you <3

Quokka
I love you too<3 I want to hear about your dates though! Do you have time to play and call?

Flex

Yes! I will go on the game<3
Flex
Also...
Flex
We have the fifth date today.

Quokka
Really, omg? I hope it will go well! Congratulations<333

.
.
.

╚»★«╝ Later ╚»★«╝

Jisung wasn't sure why he decided to go out by himself today. He was anxiously standing in line, repeating his order in his head million times. Hoping he would say it right.

His hands were sweating and his heart was racing. It's ok, you can do it! He gave himself mental encouragement.

Even though, every person that left after ordering, made him more nervous.

"Good afternoon, what can I get you?" the waitress asked with a sweet smile on her face.

"Um..." but words weren't coming out of his mouth. He felt his face getting hotter and his chest hurt, he tried to stop his hands from trembling but with no result.

"I want–I..."

The taller boy trapped Jisung in a side hug and ordered for him. "He wants the cheesecake and iced americano." Causing Jisung to go into panic.

Did Hwang Hyunjin just hug me?? Jisung couldn't think straight anymore.

"I would like chocolate cake and caramel cappuccino, thank you."

What is happening? Why is Hwang Hyunjin here??? How does he know my favorite things? Jisung tried to understand the situation.

"Let's sit," Hyunjin took his hand and dragged him to the corner of the cafe, where they decided to sit.

"So... Han Jisung, right?" Hyunjin turned to face him. He looks stunning and I look like shit.

"I... Yeah?" Jisung still couldn't believe his eyes. What is happening? What should I do? How should I act? Hwang Hyunjin is sitting in front of me. HE EVEN PAID FOR ME. OMG! I CAN'T BREATHE! Jisung had so many questions.

"Haha... I assumed you would be glad to see me after two weeks of texting each other,"

"Huh? I'm!.." Jisung buried his face into his hands. "You look handsome!"

"Aww, thank you very much! I really like your hoodie; you look adorable!" Jisung looked and when he saw Hyunjin's lovely smile, his heart almost stopped. He looked at what he was wearing and realized that he was wearing a Hyunjin merch hoodie...