Disclaimer

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Note:

This story contains r-18 scenes that are not suitable for young readers. And if you're not yet open to r-18 scenes, then just skip those chapters. And also, this story contains spoilers for BFWYC and WLAS.

First and foremost, you will encounter drinking sessions, different types of abuse, sexual harassment, different forms of shaming, suicide attempts, or other uncomfortable things. However, these things don't mean that you can copy what the characters may show in the story. I included these things to validate the reasons and situations of the character/s.

I want you guys to be open to every situation of this story. This story is created for you to be open and guided. Do not copy what the characters will do as the story continues. Instead, try to dig deeper and know the lessons of this story. Every action has an equivalent result. Look after the realizations of every character for you to know that you shouldn't commit the same mistakes that they might commit.

Learn from the lessons and realizations, not copy the same scenarios which can lead to bigger problems.

If ever that there's a triggering scene, I will put a warning at the beginning of the chapter.

Loving my aeress'/aephros' unimaginably,

Aeraphrodite

To God be The Glory