2. Convenience Store

"Sorry, I'm late!" The door swung open, catching the team's attention who was practicing. 

Beomgyu stopped the practice and sighed, It was supposed to be Taehyun's first practice but he showed up late. 

"Thank god the Coach isn't here today." Beomgyu mumbled and Taehyun looked around and sighed in relief, Beomgyu steps out of the court and walked toward Taehyun, sweat dripping off him; meaning, the team was practicing their asses off. 

Taehyun tossed his bag to the ground to join the practice but a hand caught his elbow and Taehyun flinched, 

"I just asked you to thank god, not to go join the practice. Ten laps, start now." 

"What?"

Beomgyu licked his lip and stepped closer, his taller frame slightly towering Taehyun, 

"Ten rounds around the court, Taehyun. So you wouldn't be late the next day." Beomgyu looked him in the eye and sternly voiced before going back to the practice. 

Taehyun had the urge to kick his ass but he wouldn't do it obviously, he just started to run around the court. 

Moments later, It was a water break and Taehyun ended his ten rounds, He came to take a sip of water but someone handed him his water bottle while he was walking to his backpack, He looked to his side to see Beomgyu again. 

"Don't be late again, Okay? Because It's not like you were perfect, we still have some stuff to work on." Beomgyu wasn't demanding or strict as he spoke, he was calm, confusing the shit out of Taehyun. 

"Thank you..." Taehyun sat beside Jeongin and He sipped on some water before asking Jeongin, 

"Is he always this strict?" 

"Who?" 

"Beomgyu... Hyung?"

"Aah, Tch, You have to see him when he isn't in practice, He is sweet and funny as fuck." Both of them were now staring at Beomgyu who was teaching Heeseung some sort of defense method. 

"Interesting," Taehyun chuckles, 

"Yeah, but try not to get on his blacklist, He's scary when he yells at you, trust me I've seen people crying because that's how rude he is—" 

"Who's rude?" Taehyun flinched again, of course, it was Beomgyu again. 

"Your ass." 

Beomgyu rolled his eyes and head locked Jeongin. Anyway, they started their practice again and Beomgyu literally made them all die, but most of them were used to it. 

Taehyun found himself sweating and exhausted at the end of the practice, He and the rest walked to the changing room and Taehyun opened his locker to get changed. 

"Taehyun, Pass me that towel, will you?" 

'Oh my god, what the hell?!' Taehyun exclaimed, his eyes went wide and his fists clenched, Beomgyu was shirtless, just five centimeters away, trying to reach for the towel behind him. 

Of course, Taehyun wasn't delu delu about shirtless men because almost everyone was shirtless, even he was gonna 'strip' but Beomgyu was just invading—

"Hello? Or just move so I can grab it." Taehyun quickly moved and Beomgyu took the towel and gave the younger a teasing look, 

"Move!! You're invading my personal space, Hyung!" He complains without hesitating. 

"P-Pfttt! Personal, what?" Beomgyu's head falls back, and cackles so loud that everyone was staring at them. 

"Yah..."