23. Lonely boy

2 months later...

Well, no one is ever sick of summer breaks or winter breaks, and no one wishes a break to end but what the actual fuck, Kang Taehyun?! 

"Beomgyu~ Wanna head out?" Beomgyu looked back and smiled at Kai, nodding his head. 

He swings his hand over Kai's shoulder and ruffles his hair, escorting him out of the library. 

Library?! 

Choi Beomgyu in a library? 

The fuck... 

"Beomgyu Hyung, We are planning on going to Daegu this summer break!" 

Beomgyu nodded, not letting out ant word from his mouth, and continues to walk, Kai clicked his tongue and halted his steps. 

HueningKai had enough, Beomgyu is not so energetic nor does he hang out often. It pisses him off, After all, Beomgyu needs to do a reality check. 

And HueningKai was always the one to give him that although he was broken inside too. 

"Yah! Beomgyu! Taehyun's never returning, face it!" 

"Kai..." 

"No, you listen to me! He was very selfish, hyung! He- He didn't even tell me he was going away, breaking up with you, no goodbyes or anything at all!" 

"Taehyun didn't break up with me!" 

"He did! Or why would he not return to see you after two months!" 

"Kai, don't you have faith in your best friend?! He's coming back, He just went to get out of his trauma and when he is back, he'll be better and well!" 

"Fuck this! You're not gonna face it, are you?!"

"I am, and I do still love him, No one can change it. It's just been two months, he'll be bac--"

Kai hated that Beomgyu was so calm, He hated talking about his best friend like this, he hates what is happening right now. In the most K-dramatic way, Taehyun secretly left, a simple note that he left for Beomgyu, that said 

I love you and I'll be back,
 Love Ur tyun

--was the only thing that was left of him. Beomgyu cried every night but what can he do? He got to know where Taehyun is but he didn't wanna disturb him, not now, he just believes in Taehyun so much that he knows he will be back.

"Kai, let's hang out later, I'm tired..." Beomgyu ran the other way after that, leaving Kai sighing. Beomgyu got into his apartment, There's a lot on his mind today, It's been about two weeks since he went to visit Taehyun. 

And when I say visit, it's more like stalking. Literally, the last time they barely interacted was that night after he said he wanted a break. 

And he never returned. For almost sixty days! Two months! And how many fucking minutes?! 

Beomgyu finds a baby pink tshirt on his couch and he hugs it, Looking at it afterward, with care and love. It was Taehyun's, of course, He kept it with him ever since Taehyun left. 

He sighs, Looking out of his window and pouting his lips, 

"You know I still love you, right?" 

***

"Yes. I... I wish to drop out of Hanlim... Mh, hm... Yep, I'll be there... Maybe next week?... Oh yeah, I'm leaving... Okay..Okay... Alright!... Thank you so much!" Taehyun ended the call, huffing out as he walked into his room.