19. Moving in

"Yes, Miss Mina, This is Beomgyu, my boyfriend, and Hyung, this is Dr. Mina." 

"Nice to meet you, Beomgyu. Take him home safe, will you?" 

"Sure." Beomgyu lovingly stared at Taehyun before taking his hand out of his pocket for Taehyun to hold, they exited the hospital. 

"Ah, Taehyun! We are gonna have our tournaments after two weeks!" Beomgyu informs, and Taehyun nods his head, playing with Beomgyu's fingers. 

"And, Do you wanna go have an ice cream?" He asks again, excitedly and Taehyun frowns, shrugging his shoulders enthusiastically,

"Taehyun-ah!"

Taehyun doesn't reply, the older boy has been following him ever since that night! This morning, He dragged Taehyun to the hospital to treat his wound, then to the mall and back to Beomgyu's apartment, literally hugged Taehyun like a koala, and didn't even let him go to the washroom without giving him a thousand kisses.

Taehyun keeps on walking but he doesn't feel his boyfriend tagging along, so he turns, only to find a pouty Beomgyu who's about to explode.

"TAEHYUN! TAEHYUN! TAEHYUN! TAEHYUN! TAEHYUN! TAEHYUN! TAEHYUN!"

"What the-- Hyung!!" The people were weirdly staring at them and Taehyun ran back and tried to stop Beomgyu,

"NO, NO, YOU GUYS CAN KEEP WALKING, IT IS JUST THAT MY BOYFRIEND IS IGNORING ME BECAUSE I'VE BEEN FOLLOWING HIM AROUND THE WHOLE DAY, SHOVING ALL MY LOVE TOWARDS HIM, AND HE--- Bween Mpph-- M- Bwoypwend-- Mmphh!"

"Shut up, oh my god!!" Taehyun clasps his hands over Beomgyu's mouth, making him swallow the rest of the words, 

"Hyung, what is it? I'm not ignoring you, see!" Taehyun groans, yet, low-key finding Beomgyu's chaoticness adorable, 

Beomgyu pursed his lips, the cutest smile on his face and his hair messed up as Taehyun was smacking his head a few seconds ago.

"Ice cream because you're driving me crazy,"

"W-what the fawk?"

"Ice cream because you are driving me crazy,"

Ice cream?

I... scream...

"Whaa-"

"Hahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaha!!!!" Beomgyu breaks into laughter, so loudly and Taehyun sighed,

"I scream because you are crazy!" 

Mic drop?

Taehyun sticks his tongue out before leaving the loud motor there alone, taken aback by the comeback,

"Yah!!" Beomyu tagged along with the lad who stomped away, he intertwines their fingers before pecking Taehyun's cheek,

"Hyung~ Just because you think I'm down about this situation, doesn't mean you have to laugh and make unfunny jokes every time!" 

"Unfunny? Aish, Taehyun! You just--" Beomgyu snorts, shaking his head as he pouts, again. 

"Some. Only some are Unfunny," 

"Ani! How dare you say that when I'm trying so hard!! You brat!" Beomgyu complaints, now in the parking lot, clearly sad.

"Okay okay, You're the funniest person ever." 

"You sound forced." 

"Ugh!" Taehyun grabbed his chin before pecking his lips quickly, moving away in embarrassment in the speed of a flash.