Chapther 1: Packing

Mum why can't you just live me here,
I told you I can take care of my self please.
No Blair that will never happen, not while I'm still breathing.
Mum please you can't just wakeup one day and tell me that we are moving out of this town, not when I'm beginning to make friends.
Wait did you just said friends?
         Yes mum I'm about to get one and she bears same name as your's for goodness sake.
We are moving and that is final.
k mum.  I said cause I don't want to make my mum annoyed, sorry I did not introduce my self.

I'm Blair the first and only child of my single mum. I have a dad who don't know about his daughter, but let forget about him for now, cause I use to get annoyed when ever I remember what my mum told me about my dad.
         I'm eighteen years old and I'm living in korean. You must be wondering why I bear an English name insisted of my country name right?  Just live that it might be a story for another day.
  I'm a crazy girl and I don't take shit from who ever you are.
I don't bully student but bully those who tries to bully me or a weakly.
I think these where I can say for now, later you will know more about me.

                           Vick POV

I pray Blair won't cause any trouble in high top estate, cause those people are bloody rich.
For me to be moving into such place is actually a miracle and for Blair, she is actually going to be under scholarship.
I hope she won't waste the opportunity to school among the rich.
I'm sorry for my bad manners, I was thinking too much and forget to introduce myself.

     My name is Vick song, the mother of Blair my one and only child, who is most time silly but melt my heart with her charming smile.
She don't behave like a girl, but knows  how to cook and other domestic's work.

Mum I'm done, so can we move now?
Mum,  mum, mummy..........
Yes honey, I'm coming just a minute.
         If I'm the one telling my mum just a minute, she will falldown this building with her voice.
Hmmmm..
What am I even thinking, she's my mum for goodness sake, she deserve some respect.
    Yes she truly deserve this respect from me, I said slapping myself on the  cheeks.
         My baby, what are you doing to yourself? Mum said, and that is when I noticed that I have been slapping myself.
Do you want to hurt your pretty cheeks?  Huh..
I'm talking to you Blair.

Mum, I was just................ You know.
Know  what?  Huh...
Your cheeks are reddish now.
Mum it's nothing. less I forget,
            Mum can I go shopping for my new outfit when we get there?

  No you won't
ok it fine by me, I will keep dressing like a boy then.
  No, no, no, you will go shopping my dear, you know I was only joking.

Ok, I said.
I know mum's weakness, when ever I mention the word "like a boy" she will be clam.

Is my baby done?
Coming mum,  let me take some few pictures in my once lovely home.

Be fast, I'll be waiting in the car.
Ok mum.