Chapter 10: going home

Slit went to the upper floor as agreed and could not see Derick, just a well  cleaned chair.
She decided to sit there and press her phone to keep her busy before Derick will show up.
Just then, her phone rings and she picked it.

Yes dad.
  Uhhh..... Am still in school but you can go without me.
Ok give me like five to seven minutes.
K thanks dad.

      Wow... Daddy is waiting for his princess
Hmmm I love that.
      So let get this straight, that fellow you were with throughout the day in school, I need information about the fellow.

Sorry I don't know

Ok you were with a fellow who is known as black wizard and from what I got, that fellow just resumed today and also hit Jack.
       Don't worry I won't ask much, I'm very sure you know his name and also you guys must have exchange contact.

Almighty Derick I don't have any information about him.

Wait is the fellow a boy?

Yes almighty but his name sounds like a female name.

So what's the name?

I can't remember maybe you should ask him tomorrow when he comes.

It seems like you want to save him, so give me his wechat name or his contact address.

Almighty Derick if I have answers to your questions, I would have given you since but I'm hopeless and I really wanna go now if you may excuse me.

Not so fast young lady,
I don't know why you are proving stubborn but I just want to tell you this
     The sooner you agree to calm down, the better for you.

*******
Derick has already place his hand round her waist and what about to kiss her when a student came and deliver a message to slit that someone is looking for her.
  Derick whisper to her
You escape today but not forever.

He finally let go off her
She ran down from the top floor to the down floor and walks through the hall ways.
     She meant with the student who save her and thank her.
The student just nod and said never be alone with any of the Der. Jelly band Almighties cause if you do,
You will regret it.

thank you, I'm Slit Chung and you are?

Xuagin

Ohh.... Nice meeting you xuagin and I will like to see you again.

Xuagin quickly left while Slit keeps walking to the main gate entrance. The school was almost empty because most students have left only few were trying to read or chat with their friends.

Ouh.. My princess is here
Whats with the face princess?
Did someone bully you?

No dad I'm just trying to know how I can contact my friend, he really needs to know about something.

Ok what the matter?

Dad you know the school Almighties that I always talks about.

Yeah what's  with them.

A new student was admitted into the school and he save me from one of the Almighties and he is now a loss rat and this school is surely going to be a hell for him.

So what do you intend to do?

I will like to research on this name  Blair song.

do you need my help?

Yes, I need your help by not calling me to watch that crime fighters program.

But why, I thought you love watching it.

Yeah because I got no choice.

Is that the only help you need?

Yes I think that what I need for now.

Hmmm.... If you say so.

What do you plan for Saturday?

          I think I will show you that on Friday morning and dad you know on Friday we are having club night but I really don't wanna go.

If you don't wanna go, don't think much about it and besides you never went there so why should you stress yourself thinking about it.