Chapter 12: keeping the stranger

Slit POV

I woke up to find myself in a warm beautiful room.

You have finally wake-up, I thought you won't make it anymore because you have been sleeping since last night and it almost evening now.

Why am I here?

Slowdown miss, you went out and I followed you. After about thirty minutes, you were pushed out of the house but this time he was so cold and you passed out.

       Ohhh...  And you helped me once again right?
I will like to go to the bar and I want you to take me there.

           Hmm....
But why a bar if I may ask?

Mister.. 
Will yiu take me there or not?

                  Ok.
Right let go

We went to the hottest night bar in town.
I ordered for some alcoholic drinks and the young mister was just quite all this while.
      I drank so much and I decided to join the dancing floor. I was dancing drunkenly with some guys.
They were trying to take advantage of me since I was drank when the young mister walk up to me us and drag me out.
              One of the boys were trying to hit him when he suddenly landed a blow at him with a flash.
He walk up to a guy and whisper something to him.
      He drag me out and takes me back to the room which I guess is thesame hotel room I slept in.

What do you think you were trying to do with those guys?

Ohh.. Handsome
Don't tell me you are jealous

        I know  you are drunk so just sleep.

am not drunk mister and I can see that you are the drunk one.

Miss you should be greatfull I was there to save you.
If not, I don't know what situation you will get yourself In by now.

    Can you show me what situation I should be by now?

Sorry I don't take advantage of drunk girls.

( slit crying)
Jason is right.
I'm not beautiful, not even a little attractive that why he never loved me and men will never love me.

                    Don't say that.
Look you are beautiful and everyman will like to keep you.

So why are you trying to run from me.

Am not running but I don't want you to regret this tomorrow.

I want you and I promise I love won't regret.

He walks up to her and kiss her forehead. The placed her on the bed gently and covers her with the devout. He sat beside the bed and plays with her hair until she doze off.

*******

It was already morning, I woke up to see myself helf naked. my heart was already racing when a man walks out from the bathroom with a towel on his hand trying to dry his wet hair.

Good morning pretty one, how are you feeling right now.

What have you done to me?

Hey chill.. Chill..
So you don't remember anything?

What happened.

Ok, let me not keep you in the dark.
Last night was amazing, I really enjoyed it and I want to have more of you now.

Don't come any closer to me.
How can you take advantage of an innocent drunk girl?

But you begged me to do so and I have evidence of that.

He switched on the recorder and she  heard when she  was begging him for sex.
she was so embarrassed that she couldn't look into his face anymore.
He switched it off and did a side smile to himself.

So you see honey you asked for it and now i am asking for it.

(Slit crying and shaking her head)
Am now a shameless child and a big disgrace to the Chung family.
What if I got pregnant?
How will I tell my family that I have lead  their name in the dust.

He watched her as she kept crying and hitting herself.
He walks up to her and said
        I won't take advantage of you because I'm not that kind of human who got no conscious and respect for ladies.

Slit thought he was trying to say all this to calm her down but when she saw the seriousness on his face she believed him and dried her tears.
     She gotup from the bed and saw blood stained  on the bed.

She started crying afresh and suddenly felt liquid coming out from her. That is when she remembered that her period was actually coming today  and she just disgrace herself in front of this young mister.

        Ajin just watched her with an expression of "are you ok or do you need a doctor".
She rush to the bathroom and that when Ajin saw the blood stain on the bed.
He called one of the hotel worker to come up with some clothes, pad pack and a clean bedwear.
He took off the stained bedsheet and place the clean one on the bed.

When Slit was done bathing she relax in the bathtub and was thinking of getting pad when she comes out.
She picked one of the bathroom towel and tied it round her chest, peeping to see if Ajin is still in the room which she confirmed he is not.

Ajin went out to dispose the bedwear.
Slit was done dressing when he eventually walked in. She stood watching him and she never thought that the Ajin of a guy was actually handsome and have this perfect body structure, his hair falls down and cover half part of his face which add to his beauty.
      His golden hair color makes him look like the god's of beauty and his height is another contribution to that.

Look how God spend time creating such a beauty and sending him down to this earth.
I won't let this young mister go just like that, I have to keep him to my self.

Sorry for all the drama I cost you.
I'm Slit Chung and you are.....

Ajin. Just call me that.

K.... So can you accept this proposal of been my bodyguard because you saved me and I think you are in the best position for that.

Been a bodyguard is not the problem but can you pay what I earn in a week?

$ 200.00 is ok right.

That too small why not $ 6000.00

That too much stop been greedy

You you can't then you don't need a bodyguard anymore.

Ok fine, I will pay.
But you must do as I say.

Your wish is my command.