Chapter 14: Back to reality

After slit and Ajin left with their car, Slit dad received a call from one of his company that he need to fly over to new York for some business that required him.

But my secretary and P.A can cover up for me since they have been doing that for the pass sixteen to seventeen years.

       Yes sir but this particular one is beyoung their control.

So what the business?

       Sir we need your signature

And what?

    That all sir and you can also check on some of the files and the company records.

Ok I will be there in five hours and try to make sure no one is left in the office except for my PA, secretary and manager.

      Yes sir

* * * * * * * *

Slit dad walks into the mansion and found his little boys.

Daddy....

     Hey my prince and little prince charming, how is school and hope you are done with your homeworks?

   Daddy, why did you nanny jene to pick us?

Because I was busy and I thought it is best your nanny pick you from school so that you won't be waiting for me.

Ok dad.

So are you guys not angry with me again?

Yes, we have forgiven you but on one condition.

What condition?

You will get us the best bike in town.

Ok consider that done.
What did you guys had for lunch?

We ate...........

           Sir the car is ready and the plane is almost there.

Ok I will be there.

* * * * * * *

Ajin I will be excepting my report after five hours and I will be in my room.

Ok my lady.

Slit went into her room, drop her bag and went into the bathroom to take her bath. She went down to the dinning table and had lunch, went into her study room and do her homework before going back to her room to sleep.
She forgot to close her door because she was stressed out and need some rest.

        A knock was heard from the door but there was no reply.
Ajin push the door open gentle and saw Slit sleeping. He picked one of the bed coat and cover her with it and the pick some pillows to arrange her head on it.
     He played with her hair and whisper to himself

     She looks beautiful whenever she is sleeping and I love this sence

      Hey boss I can hear that.

Demon I was thinking will be obsessed with this my new behavior.

    No boss, I have never seen or heard  That you are a gentleman because you are rude and your cold starr scared away people.

Demon are you making joke of me?

I don't have that authority boss.

Better because if you are trying to make a joke out of me, then I promise you, you  will lose your right hand.

Boss I was joking.

And I'm also joking.

But boss come to think of it why did you agreed to be her bodyguard when I did all the Research she ask you to do?

It seems like you want to be my boss.

How I wish I can be given that opportunity just for a day.

What will you do?

I will make sure you do more work that I do a day.

      Demon if you were not my very good friend, I would have sent you a thunderious slap to reset your imagination.

But boss it seems like you have feels for that girl.

You have start to cross your limit demon,  just don't  make me walk over to your place.

But boss I thought your were change and I can play with you.

Did you said play?

Yes boss.

Demon no word from you again till I said you should talk.
Did I make myself clear?

........

I'm talking to you demon

........

So you are now short of words

But you told me no word from me.

Demon I don't have your time now.
How about the company?

I just credit the company's account and I was thinking you saw the alert.

Yes I saw that.

And boss there's..............

Keep quite I think she's about to wakeup, just keep me up dated

Yes boss.

Slit finally wake-up and saw Ajin sitting by the bedside. She quickly situp and ask him about the work she gave him.

Mylady, I think it's best we go to the study room and discuss this.

Alright, let me change my cloth first.

Ajin went into the study room and saw some books, he quickly peep into one of the book and saw that it was about the family of Chung.
    He picked it and kept it in one of the book shelf and open his laptop.
Slit came in and sat on one of the chair crossing her legs.