Chapter 17: the god of black

Ajin drags slit from Rosema sight and takes her to a quite area.

Why will you always allow that girl bully you Mylady?

          Ajin we are in school and that school life so let her be and stop calling me mylady, you are making feel uncomfortable.

    Because you are mylady.

Ajin....

    Yes Mylady, sorry slit.

In school you don't know me and neither do I.

       Yes slit but try and stand up for yourself for once.

Don't worry about me Ajin, I'm ok just focus on your studies.

     Ok Mylady, sorry slit.

I hope to get use to the name slit fast.

      Hahaha...  That wont be a problem.

Ajin walks out of sight and slit went to her first class. The lecturer was already inside and she quickly fix herself in.
      After about an hour she could not find the Almighties and was at peace that Blair will skip today's classes.
Ajin was walk to his class when he beep into a guy who pass him a note.
       He opened it to read it....

Come to the secret meetup young  master, I have something to tell you.
See you soon boss.

Ajin went to where the parked his car and drove out. He was known as the rich masked boy and was not always seen in the school.
       He went to the place where he will meetup with his messager

Welcome young master.

       What's the problem demon? (He was walking and collecting some documents from some of his secret workers while walking to his study room)

       Master someone hacked into the school website without leaving a trace and posted this......

Let me see that

    Here young master.

If the Der. Jelly band think they can deal with me, let them deal with me in studies.

So no identity of the poster?

     I can't find that master.

Hmmm.. Strange I thought you were good at hacking what happen?

      Young master the code used by the fellow is a strange code and I'm sure that person must be a good hacker.

Good and smarter than you?

     I can't say young master.

Ok then I will do that myself. So how about  the proposal to the Chung investment company.

     Master it will be done in two days.
But there is something strange about the company.

Ok what?

      No one have ever saw their boss including the staff as if he does not exist.

Same way no one knows I own the gamers limited
That shouldn't be a problem demon

  Ok master.

Can I have some privacy so that I can check on this documents.

    Yes master.

* * * * * *

Blair left the cafe and went to school with her bike, the security men where trying to stop her from entering but she passed them with her bike like a flash and went to the bike packinglot to park her bike.
         She came down from her bike with a new hair cut which covers almost one part of her face and she dreys her hair with a golden at the tips and black all through.
            She remove her helmet and her hair came in view,  she was walking majestically like a god's with confident.
     The students who were out were taking pictures of her and uploaded it on the school website with a headline....       "The god of black "

So many girls where blushing when she walks pass them.  She went into the class and slit was just picking her phone to check the headlines when she saw the post made by a strange fellow and her recent pictures that were taking when she was parking her bike.

  She walks up to Blair who was sitting at the back

But you said you will skip classes today?

      Oh...  Plan A failed and I don't have plan B.

What do you  mean?

My mum locked the house and left with the keys, so I decided to come to school.

Are you not scared?

  Why should I be scared, they are not my God and they did not help me with my school work,  so why should I ever agree to miss classes.
    You don't have to border about me Slit,  they won't hurt me.

       I just hope they won't wizard.

She called Blair wizard and hug her tightly while tears where forming in her eyes.
     Blair pet her gently and the sence went viral in the school website with headlines......

"The god of black hugging a low class girl"
     " who is god of black hugging"
"Do god of black have a girlfriend"

There were alot of comments under the headlines and most of the students were commenting that slit don't have shame or respect for herself. Rosema walks in with her friends angry to see Blair and slit sitting and laughing together.

You don't have respect for yourself Slit.

   What do you mean by that Rosema?

How could you, when I asked you to help me and tell wizard about my feelings, you went behind to cave him for yourself.

      You must have misunderstood this Rosema.

Ok explain this(she  showed her a picture of both of the hugging).

It not what you think Rosema.

    So what was I thinking?

You must be thinking that me and him have something attached but we are nothing but just friends.

        You said just friends?

Wait Rosema why are harassing my girlfriend in that manner?

       Ohh... Even his angry voice sounds lovely, black wizard you  are mine and I can't share you with anyone.

And who told you that we are in a relationship?

Cool down bea, it ok if you don't want to tell slit the truth and breaking her heart.

    You know what suit yourself Rosema..