Chapter 12: home again

Slit phone started ringing and she quickly  picked it up.

Dad.

        All thanks to God, you finally picked my call, I thought you have been kidnapped but your nanny assured me that you are ok even thought you did not call her.

Dad I'm ok.

      Where are you let me send my driver to pick you up.

Don't border yourself dad I'm fine and I will soon come home.

     Alright just come to the family house straight.

Ok dad I will see you in the next thirty minutes.

She hangup the call and faced Ajin.

That my dad.

    I know.

He want me to come home and my car is still at the brown tea store parking lot.

         So what do you want me to do?

I want you to go there and bring my car since you are now my bodyguard.

                 Ok... Can I have the keys now.

Just check my bag you will find it there.

Ajin went to the brown tea store and press the key button, one of the most expensive car flash a light and he went towards the car and sighted Jason with other ladies having some drinks in the store.

When he drove out the car from it parking spot, Jason came out and waved at Ajin. He stopped the car and whined down the car window.
Jason  walks over to Ajin with full
pride while the ladies were following him like he is a god.

* * * * * * *

Ohhh... Look who we have here, my ex new boyfriend, so she sent you to pick her car. (Jason smiling) don't she have any shame?
Just two days after our breakup, she have jumped into another guy. Let me tell you something you don't know about her and she will never tell you this side of her.
She is too cheap and shameless and the best part of it is.....

           I see, so why are you telling me this?

Because I don't want you to suffer the Shame I suffered.

          Jason or what ever you call yourself you are senseless and dumb.
How did she manage to date a foolish mind reader like you. Let me just say she is blinded by love and you take the opportunity to rip her off her wealth.

  It seems like you are pretending, just open up with me bro, you want her money right?

Why am I westing my precious time on you.

Yes demon,
Just do anything you want
K

                        Ajin POV

While Jason was busy saying nonsense, I called my secret guard whose codename is demon. He is the leader of my secret guard and has so many boys under him.
   I know you must be thinking who the hell am I but I won't disclose my identity. Demon use to watch all my movement and he can hear any conversation I do to anyone because we both have a communication device in our ear.

Jason did not understand what was going on. I hit the road and went to the hotel to pick my new bosslady. She was already outside waiting for me and I can down from the car and open the back seat  for her.

          When the car was about to start slit complained that when she was trying to pay the room bill, the hotel manager said that the room is already settled by unknown fellow.
      Lucky you. Ajin said

Now you won't have problem about my first payment and there won't be any delay.

He finally reached the Chung family house and observe the environment.

Your mansion looks lovely

    Thank you Ajin.

The maids came out form the mansion to welcome their little mistress

               Welcome mylady, welcome Mister.

My princess is back.
                               Good morning dad.

Morning princess, how have you been
You scared me when your phone was switched off.

Dad I have some stuffs to do that why I did not come home but I was at my house and I switched it off.

Ok, so who is this gentle  man?

Oh..  Sorry dad, he is my new bodyguard..

    You meant to say this handsome young man is your bodyguard or your boyfriend

Stop dad he is my new personal  bodyguard. Is there any problem with that?

No my princess but can I have a word with you privately?

Sure dad.

We went to his study room and I sat on one of the sofa.

So what do you want to tell me dad?

Slit

Yes dad

Do you know anything about him?

No dad but he saved me.

Or is he working for any security service?

No dad.

So because he saved you, you thought it is best to bring him home and employ him as your bodyguard.
Don't you think it dangerous to bring him over here.
And to crown it all, you know nothing about him.
What if he expose our identity?

Trust me dad, he won't.

Since you said so, I trust you.
Ok let me go and have a man to man word with him.