Chapter 7: don't interfere

Slit POV

  I know what I did to Blair was not right but I can't risk putting myself in trouble with the Der. Jelly band.
When I saw that Blair won't talk to me, I quickly go on my knees in front of him
He just look at me with no emotions.
     I can still remember that the Der.  Jelly band are bad guys and they have been trying to get me by all means but I still manage to stay a distance from them.

       I know they all want me in their bed's but I can't and I'm not sure if Friday will be my lucky day to escape from one of them.
After I told Blair all this, she told me that she will help me and I was excited.
I know you might be curious to know who really am I

I'm Slit Chung, the one and only daughter in my family. I have two brothers, I lost my mum when she give birth to my kid brother and we were brought up by our nanny who later left us because she was getting married.
       My dad have to work and set some of his times to spend time with us.
Thus my elder brother sometimes cook and help us with our homework.
     We have a house keeper but my dad prefers we also participate in the house chores.

My family are rich and we are friends with the Slfong family.
I never show the school that am one of the rich kid in school because I never go to the dinner party and I never allow dad to drive me into the school and I never drove my car to the school.
Erick never knew I'm a member to the famous Chung family and always see's me as a low class because I behave like one.

   This is the first time am making friends in school and I will never allow Blair to go away because I just find this interesting life in him and I won't allow him to find out about my status.

I don't know what Blair has on her head but he was smiling. We decided to go to the dinning hall and I was happy that finally he is smiling
That smile can make the devil confess his deed.
He packed his books and we walk down to where his locker is located.
           Just then, I was pinned to a locker near by and Jack whisper to me

Friday is fast approaching and I'm looking forward to hear which type of excuse you will give. And just pray to your star's if you did not show up

Jack you are hurting me
Please just free me, we can talk in a normal way it must not be in this manner.

Slit or what are you been called I don't care if you are hurt or not.....

                  Blair POV

  I was with Slit when that dude which Slit refers to as Jack pinned her and was hurting her. I can't resist to see her been hurt so landed a slap at him and check to see if she is fine.
He was shocked for sometimes before walking pass me but he whisper to me that I will regret for the slap I gave him.
     What can I do, I was just trying to protect Slit since she see's me as a boy
So let me say, I'm looking out for my girlfriend. But that actually slit business and not mine but I still interfere.
   She was confused and was about to cry.
As a caring friend, I walk to hug her but she was hitting me on my chest since my boobs is just growing.
That hit was painful but I decided to play strong and hold her tight the more, she just want to free herself from me but I won't let that happen.

She kept crying and saying that I just brought trouble to myself and her.
She free herself from me and ran after  Jack but he was far gone, that is when I knew I have chew  more than I can
Swallow.
       I walk to her to talk to her, but she just yelled at me. She stands up dust herself and walk to the restroom
I just let her be and hang around the class.