Chapter 4: first day at school

Blair was still in her room sleeping when her  mum bangin into her room and made a very loud noise, which seems like she is the king of jungle.

  With this noise, Blair wakeup lazily with her eyes almost close and loosely left her hand to fall back to the bed.
             After that, she laydown back and wanted to go back to her dream world,
When her mum made another Sharp noise which made Blair hair to rise up
     She jumped from the bed thinking that her mum saw a terrible creature.

   Don't you know it already pass seven         huh...
Mum what's the actually time?
It 7:20am Blair

Mum Is  today Monday?
I'm done

Wait yesterday was Sunday that means today is......
OMG,
I can't be late for my first day at school
      I can't afford to be late
Then suit yourself by getting yourself into the bathroom while I set the dinning table for you,  Kay....

K mum just a sec and I will be downstairs soon

She rush to get her towel and tie it round her, then into the bathtub

         Blair POV

    I took a quick bath and put on my black pant with a black top and a p-cap to match with a black Air force shoe.
  I'm not a makeup type, but I always try to dust some powder on my face with a pink lipstick on my lips.

I look at my reflection and see's that I'm good to go.
I walk out of my room to meet my mum who said she will be waiting in the car so she could drop me at the gate.

                    I quickly grab some toasted bread.  with a flash, I'm done with it.
I grab some apples and put it in my bag
While I look for my  tablet and rush out to meet mum
Who was patiently waiting for me

        When she looks at me, she just shake her head and murmur something I could not really understand but just nod at her.

The drive was silent but when we finally reach the school, mum break the silent's by saying
I should stay out other student matter and focus on what brought me there.

                       Vick POV

   I know my little baby for banging into other people matters but I just hope she mind her own business.
        After dropping my little prince, I headed straight to my working place and greeted some of the staffs and went to my office to check on my day work plan.

Working at the high top limited company is not an easy tax's but I'm always trying my best to see the good of it.
       I'm the assistant secretary of the company and always mind my work seriously.
I know deep inside me that been a single mum to a silly girl is not as easy as eating cake.

                    Blair POV

After mum drop me at the school gate, I walk majestically into the school compound and I was amused by the sight of the building.
       I was still lost in my thought when some girls passing by stopped and gaze at me with some uncomfortable expression on their face's and shake their heads.

                 They are very beautiful but I'm sure they can't beat me when I dress like them.
Looking straight into their eyes
One after the other, I saw an expression like a hostile but I just wave it off and walk up to a girl who was mocked by those mannerless girls some minute ago.

  I felt sorry on how she was  treated by the girls
I don't know what was the mattet, so I just told her sorry

Thanks. Came her reply
After some times of silent, I asked her
The direction to the principal's office and she offer to accompany me there.

We were busy talking like we have meant for a long time.
She asked me tell her about my self which I did by saying
I'm Blair song, am living with my single mum at the estate.
I love music and dancing alot

     She just smiled with a wow coming out from her mouth
And you are handsome boy

I laughed at her and give her this charming smile which I know must have melt her heart.
         Many student who were standing by the rail and others by the class room's were starring at us but we don't care.
                           She later introduce her self as slit Chung, who is living with her dad. She lost her mum at a tender age of six and grows with her dad who is working at hightop limited company.

We keep on talking on some interesting event we loved and have attend.
    After sometimes, we appear at the principal's office.
  Just as I was about to knock on the door, it was pulled forcedly and behold four guys came out of it.

  I was shocked to see slit bowing her head and greeted them.
I don't know why she did that but I just at the boys
One of them who looks like their leader,  look at me with an expression that show's that I should also bow at them but she was shocked to see me
Looking straight into their eyes and smirked at them.

     One of them was trying to stop me from entering into the office but I pushed him out of my way and dragged slit by the hand into the office.

Author POV

Do you think those boys will let Blair go free without punishment?

What do you think about this book

Chapter 5 loading................