Chapter 15: is black wizard a guy

So here is the report, the fellow who is known as black wizard real name is Blair song living in Hightop Estate.
The fellow mum is a single mother and that fellow is really a troublesome youth.
        The fellow usually fight for the weak ones and was suspended from school more than five in a year but that fellow never changed.
But the good news is the fellow is unpredictable when it comes to studies because the fellow has no bad records when it comes to studies but the fellow is never serious in classes.

     So what's the fellow's gender?

Mylady that fellow is a boy and also a girl.

Why are you confusing me?

Mylady the fellow gender was not included in the personal information status.

So you want to tell me that you can't do a simple job?

No mylady, I have hacked into the website but can't get any information and I think the fellow is not to be hangout with because the fellow seems dangerous.

Why did you say so?

That fellow will put you in lot of trouble and this might link your identity and you won't live a normal free life anymore because you will always be surrounded by guards.

But Ajin did you know that, that fellow is actually a guy?

How did you conclude so fast Mylady.

I talked with him and he seems so nice and sweet and.........

* * * * *

Ajin looking at her with sadness in his eyes, he was trying to control his self but he couldn't help it.
  He move forward and look at Slit with jealousy shinning in his eyes.

Uh............. Ajin what are you trying to do?

Sorry Mylady I did not mean to do any of this.

Yeah it ok.

But Mylady,  do you really think that fellow is a guy?
   Ok let say you find out that the fellow is actually a girl, what will you do?

If my black wizard is a girl then she will be my sister.

But there is one thing you need to know, the fellow has gone through alot but never share his family affair with outsiders.

Thank you Ajin.

It an honor Mylady.

So you take all the credit while I'm left in the dark, even thought I was the one who did your work for you.

Let me go and get a glass of water from the kitchen, do you want anything?

I think a glass of juice will work with some snacks.

As you wish mylady.

* * * * * * *

i can hear you demon.

Sorry boss but I just want to tell you that I spotted the black wizard, he was surrounded by some thug.

And

He sunrises me

Ok

I can't believe the fellow beat them up and to crown it all they are now calling him boss.

Hmmm.. Interesting

just tell one of your boy's to keep an eye on him.

Yes boss

Blair POV

Oh.... The clock,
   Not again (still rigging)

      Ok I'm up stop the noise

I was actually talking to my alarm.

I have broken so many of the because of their annoying  morning noise they made..

I went into the bathroom, scrubbing my left leg
I felt some pain at that area and I recalled what happened last night

            Flash back

Blair!!

Yes mum

I need you to get me some jam and bread, I forgot to get that while coming home.

It k mum, I can get that for you

Be careful my baby.

I will mum.

I walk to the nearest store and got what mum sent me to buy and I bought some chocolate for myself.
   I was wearing my headphone and listening to some music while walking when some gang of boy's block my way.
            I ignore them at first and was trying to make way for myself because I was not in the mood to play their games but they still block me.

    Just then, one of the boys take off my headphone and pushed me to the ground. I was trying to standup when I noticed that they went to beat me up for no offense.
      I quickly stand on my feet and hold their leader by the neck, they were all coming to beat the hell out of me for holding their leader in that manner.
  I kicked the leader so hard and they were all coming with a great anger. I kick one of them by the back side and smashed his face with the other guy.

I send the four of them down with several hard kicks that they can't feel their body anymore. When I was done with them, I told them

Never in ur dreams try to fight me do I make myself clear?

Yes boss

Oh... I'm now your boss,  this sounds interesting.
I know you don't know me but let me tell you this, I can't be mess with.

Anything you say boss.

I was not satisfied with beating them and I was about to start another round of kicks when they all begged for mercy.
      I was smiling inwardly and went home to deliver my message. Mum was watching her program and did not notice the way I was walking.

Back to reality

I cleaned the wound gently and allow the water to massage my body. After my bath, I applied some medicine to my wound and bandage it and apply cream on my skin.
    I picked my body bandage and went into my bathroom to tie the bandage round my chest because this help me to look like a boy.

I saw that my boobies are gradually growing a bit big and that means I can't hind under the identity of a boy for long. I came out and picked one of my black outfit and put it on with a powder on my face and a little red on my lips that wouldn't show like I put it on.