Chapter 5: Hightop

At Hightop school

Some noise was heard outside the office and the door was forcedly open by Blair and slit, who seems like  they are been chase by someone.
       They greeted the principal and they were offer seats.

After some sec of silent, Blair breaks the silent among them by saying

I'm Blair song and am want to.....
Oh Blair, it a great honor to meet you in person

The principal scan her with her eyes and a wow escape her lips
I made some research about your relationship and performance in your previous school
What the name again...ummm

It Bright light ma.
Yes and you are one of the ten top best student and you are always in school
I love all that compliment from your form teacher.

But now that you have move to a better school than your previous school you have to sit up and don't lookdown on yourself or follow Remus just follow your heart

Thank you ma

   Here is the map to your class but I'll like to see you privately now.
So slit Chung can you excuse us for like some minute
        Ok ma,
She dash out of the office

   Blair this school as you know is populated by the rich wards, so please try all your possible best to stay away from the JJC girls and the Der. Jelly band.
    They are the ones that makes life a hell for students in this school  and they are not social except they need something from you.
      Ok ma,  I will try my best as you said. Let me excuse you for now ma.
            You can go and remember you are always welcome to my office.

                       Blair POV

After the advice from the principal, I step out of the office and stair at my map.
Slit was gone so I decided to go to my class first before maybe later I will go in search of my locker.
       As I was walking at the hall rail, I heard students screaming and taking pictures of some guys who just came out of a luxury car.
They where all putting on white pants and different shirts.

                They where like the god's of beauty, I can't explain how handsome they look.
I think I have seen alot of this crazy students.
   I left there, continue to follow my map and finally I got there.
I started feeling nerves and I proceed into the class without a word coming out from my mouth.
There was no teacher and some students were sitting, others standing, other were doing some stupid  stuffs,
That I was irritated.

    Immidately I match in, all eyes were on me.
I walk shyly to an empty seat which my number was tag to it.
I don't care about the stair that was all over me.
I bring out my favorite novel which is named "can't stand you one more time".

   I brought the book when shopping with mum, I was still reading when the class was finally quite, I peep from my book and found out all the students were standing.
I quickly stand on my feet.
     I was lucky that the teacher did not notice me and was writing God's know what he was writing on the board.
        He finally draw his attention to us and signal us to seat.
I was about taking my seat when he said
    Except you black wizard
I pretend as if  I wasn't the one.
He pointed at me and said

I'm talking to you black wizard, or did you see anyone on black apart from you?
  There was a loud laughter all over the class as they were pointing at me while laughing.
I just maintain and behave cool.

      He ask me to come forward and introduce myself to the class.
I walk forward and said

     My name is Bla.....
We know black wizard don't need to stress yourself.
I just clam myself and said
I'm also a member of this class and I wish to work hand in hand with you all.
I was about taking my seat when a girl stands up and said,
I don't think we can do that with you black wizard or can we?
They where all laughing. I wanted to talk back but I just stop and take my seat.

The teacher was talking about "Electromagnetic"
After some minutes he left the class and it came back to it normal noisy class.
           I pick back my novel and continued from where I stopped.
Not less than ten minutes I heard some screams and ignore them.
I heard some footsteps approaching to my direction, I pretend as if the students don't exist.
The next thing I feel makes me to drop my novel and see who touched  my shoulder.

Author words

Who do you think touched her shoulder? 

Chapter six (6) loading.......