Chapter 11: slit life

When slit and her dad reach a particular point, they stopped and their car was open by some men dressed in suits.

Good day master
Good day mylady, the cars are ready.

      Slit POV

Sorry dad I think is best I go to my private house so that I can concentrate.

Anything for you princess.

    Thanks dad.
Ajin let go now,  I don't want to be spotted by anyone.

Yes mylady

I got into my car and dad left with with his other car. We normally drive with our different cars but whenever we got to the Qin cafe, we drop and enter into our less expensive car because we don't want our identity to be known.

Ajin...

Yes mylady

I want you to search on Blair song, give me every information and report that to me immidately.

Consider that done mylady.

            Ajin is actually my bodyguard, he is a young and have this  well build body  structure. He is also my secret agent and also comes to my school so as to watch my every movement.
I meant Ajin one raining day when I was going to the brown tea store
With my ex boyfriend.

We were in the store taking some hot tea when my ex told me that he did not need me anymore and he has found a girl more beautiful and more smarter than me.
     I begged him to consider me and I can do anything just to keep him but to my surprise he drag me out from the store and pushed me under the heavy rain.

     I did not care about my health at that moment because I was emotional hurt.
I ran into the store to beg him but he slapped me and call me a sloth who only cares about his money.
He throw some note at my face and said that money can feed me and my generation for many years.
                                                     I did not care about the embarrassment and I was trying to make a move when he throw me out for the second time.
    I was weak and about to pass out when a guy picked me and place my head on his chest.

            He took me to a hotel and when I finally wake-up, I saw him by myside and my clothes where changed.
I was panicked and I heard his voice

I know you must be thinking that I changed your clothes but honestly I did not. I called on one of the female hotel worker to help with that and don't worry I wasn't there when your clothes were been changed.

Hmmm... K

So why were you been throw under  the rain by a guy?

Can you please take me to highway street?

Is that where you live?

No that actually where my boyfriend lives.

Wait did you called that monster your boyfriend or....

Don't call him a monster.
He's my boyfriend and his name is Jason.

Wow.... He's an American guy right?

Yea.

But that guy don't deserves you.

Wait are you the one that will know who deserves me or not?
   The only favor I want from you is for you to take me to highway street.

    See I don't know what to say but I will say that Jason just want to use and  dump you, don't you see it.
He don't love you because if he does he won't throw you out under that merciless rain.

             I don't know your name and I don't want to know it. If you don't want to help me then I will just go under the rain.

I can't help you Miss, I can't be the one to make you look like a fool again or been thrown out.

It fine suit yourself mister

*****

I walk out of the hotel, boarded a cab and head to Jason's house. I went in because I have myown spare key's to his house.
     The first thing to welcome me to his house were bottles of alcohol with three wine glass.
I called his name but I got silent as my reply, I decided to go upstairs
             On getting there, I heard some moaning sounds
I thought that my ears were making sounds and decided to take a look at his room to convinced myself.
     Behold Jason was having fun with some ladies, I stood there and called his name for the second time with my eye forming.
He walks up to me with a towel round his waist.

Do you really know why I left you?

No I said shaking my head.

Because you don't give me what I want.

But I give you money, clothing you and provide shelter for you and how you can pay me is this?

Hey shutup.
Did I forced you to do all this for me?
You saw that I was handsome and you were blinded by love at first sight not knowing I was playing with your emotions.
      I could not believe that such cheap lady still exist until I meant you.

    Jason I'm sorry, forgive me and come back to me.

It seems like you are sick and I advice you seek immidate medical attention.
Before I count three, you are out of my house.... One... .

Please Jason

Two.....

Please I can't live without you.

Three.

     He drag me out like a dog and pushed me out. I went ahead hitting his door and I eventually pass out because of the cold.