Lunch pt2

Wanda

Peter and I have been talking and hanging out all week. I found out that he is in most of my classes. I don't know how I didn't notice him before.

As of right now I am getting ready for our lunch. I am in a white dress with a red leather jacket. I have just arrived at the place and I look around. Peter isn't here yet, lets hope it's not another replay of last weekend.

I sit down and wait for Peter.

Peter

It's time for Wanda and I's date- I mean lunch. And I'm currently fighting a bad guy in the middle of the street. I can make it, I'll be a few minutes late. But I can make it. I just hope she isn't too mad at me.

" Hey man, do you think we could hurry this up? I got a lunch date to get to," I ask the guy I'm fighting. He looks at me angrily and I sigh," I'm gonna take that as a no," I sigh.

Wanda

It's been 30 minutes. He ditched me again. I stand up and frown as I start walking out of the building. I start walking down the sidewalk and I hear someone calling my name.

" Wanda," a familar voice yells. I turn around and see Peter running to me. I roll my eyes and continue walking. Peter catches up to me and walks beside me." Hey, Wanda I am so so sorry for missing our lunch again! Something came up again and I- I'm sorry," He says frantically.

We start walking up the stairs to my apartment." Wanda, can you please forgive me. Look, I can explain. We can reschedule again," Peter begs.

" Why? So you can ditch me again," I scoff." What? No! No! Wanda I- I really wanted to be there. Things keep coming up and I..I can't exactly tell you what it is," He tells me.

I sigh and pull out my keys. I begin unlocking my door." Peter...if you didn't want to be friends, or hang out. You could have just told me. You didn't have to ditch me, then lie about it," I say with a small frown.

Before I can enter my apartment I feel something on my waist, it pulls me towards Peter. Then Peter has his hands on my hips. I look down and see a spiderweb on me, connecting to Peter's wrist. He's Spiderman.

I gasp and look into his eyes." You're Spi-," I am interrupted when Peter pulls me in and kisses me. At first I am in shock, but then I melt into the kiss.

I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him closer. After a minute we pull away and I breath heavily." You're- You're Spiderman," I speak." Yeah...that's why I had to miss both of our lunches," he tells me.

I back away from him and look down. I have to tell him now, he told me his secret." What's wrong," He asks me.

" Peter...I have to show you something. But you can't tell anyone, and promise me you won't freak out," I speak. He nods and looks confused. I bring him into my apartment and close the door.

Then I bring my scarlet magic into my hand. He looks at my hand and his jaw drops." Woah- you have powers," He gasps. I nod and put my power away. We sit down on my couch and start talking.

" How did you become Spiderman," I ask him." Well you know Oscorp," he asks. I nod in response," Well my dad used to be a scientist. And someone there has knowledge of his work. So I went there to check it out. But I ended up getting trapped in a room with some weird radioactive spiders and they bit me. So yeah, now I'm Spiderman," He chuckles.

I laugh as well and he smiles." So how did you get...those," He questions while motioning to my hands. I sigh and look down," It's a long story."

" I have time. But you don't have to tell me if you don't want to," He assures me." No it's fine. You told me your story. I'll tell you mine. But I'd have to start from the beginning," I sigh.

He nods and smiles softly at me." When I was 10, my parents were alive. So was my brother. One night we were watching a show, as a family. When a shell collapsed our building. Our parents fell in and they didn't survive. My brother and I were homeless for years. Until we turned 14 a man approached us. Asked us to volunteer at HYDRA. That we would get revenge on Tony Stark...the man who killed my parents. He tested on us and gave us...abilities," I state while looking at my hands.

" After two years in that terrible place. My brother and I planned to escape. We almost made it, but then they injected something into my neck. Things started to go blurry and I saw Pietro get shot, multiple times. I screamed before everything went black. Then I woke up...here. In Queens. Alone," I finish.

Peter looks at me in shock and hugs me." I'm so sorry," He whispers. I hug him back and mumble into his chest," It's okay. I've been doing good here, keeping my secret, not telling anyone about my past. Because if I do, they'll find me. And they'll take me back there. I can't go back there, so you have to promise not to tell ANYONE."

He strokes my hair and makes me look at him." I would never tell anyone Wands. I swear," He assures me. I give him a soft smile and look into his beautiful brown eyes.

I kiss him passionately and he puts his hands in my hair as he kisses me back." Will you...be my girlfriend," He says in between kisses. I pull away and keep my eyes closed. A smile is on my face as I breath against his lips." Yes," I whisper.