I Can Help

Wanda

Peter and I walk through the halls hand in hand. We are on our way to our next class. Once we get to our class we sit in our seats, he is right behind me and I sit next to Gwen.

" Are you guys dating," She smirks. I blush and glance at Peter, he is talking to his bestfriend, Harry Osborn." Yeah, we are," I tell her.

She squeals and elbows me playfully." You two are so cute together," She says." Oh stop," I chuckle." We should go on a double date soon! Harry and Peter are bestfriends, we're bestfriends. It would be so fun," She suggests.

" I'll ask Peter later," I giggle." Alright class, today's lesson is about HYDRA," Mr. Dickson states. My eyes widen and I slowly look back at Peter.

He looks at me and mouths 'Are you gonna be okay?' I nod hesitantly and turn back around." Does anyone know what HYDRA is," Mr. Dickson asks." It's an organization that helps people," I hear a guy say. I scoff," If by help you mean ruin their lives then yeah."

" Why do you say that Wanda," Mr. Dickson questions. I freeze and everyone looks at me." Because- because they are. Captain America told the world about his experience with HYDRA. How horrible they are," I state.

" Well correct you are Wanda. HYDRA is an evil organization that destroys lives," he speaks. I sigh in relief and Gwen taps my arm. She looks at me in confusion but I just give her a small smile.

Suddenly people start getting up from their seats and running towards the window. I stand up as well and see something coming out of ground. Peter looks at me and I look at him as well." I have to go," He whispers.

" I can help," I tell him. He looks at me hesitantly, then glances out of the window." Fine, I have my suit in my bag. Do you have one," He asks. I nod and we quickly run out of the building. We go in an alleyway and I turn around so Peter can get changed. I just snap my fingers so I am in my suit.( The outfit she uses from civil war - endgame)

Once Peter's done he looks at me, trying to hide the fact that he is checking me out. I've made it wear no one can recognize who I am since I don't wear a mask.

" Are you ready," Peter asks me. I nod and he pulls me into his arms. He starts swinging through the air with me in his arms. We land on top of the large tank looking thing that came out of the ground." I'm going to try and stop this thing, you get the guy inside," Peter or Spiderman says.

I nod and Peter swings away once again. I use my magic to open the latch that is used to enter the machine. I jump in and see and bunch of men in dark brown suits.

They all start running at me. Some of them I use my powers on, some I actually use my combat skills on them. Once all of the men are down I enter the other part of the machine where the driver must be. But there is no one there, the window is broken. Meaning the man driving is now on top of the machine. I try to stop the moving vehicle but it's not working, something is jammed. I look at the window on the side of the machine and see Peter fighting, who I assume is the driver, on the top of the tank thing.

I break the windows of the machine with my powers and jump out. I use my magic to fling me off of it and in front of the machine. I use my powers to stop the machine. But it's not working.

Peter, you need to get off of the machine. I have to stop it

I tell Peter in his mind. He looks back at me and throws the man against the wall of a building and webs him to it. Then Peter jumps onto another building. I use more of my magic and grunt while putting all of my might into stopping this.

It starts to raise in the air a bit but not too much off of the ground. I use my powers to start pushing the machine to where it is beginning to smash together.

The loud sounds of the metal bending and glass breaking fills the air. Once the machine is ruined I put it back on the ground for someone else to take care of it. Peter jumps down and puts his hands on my waist." That was amazing, you ready to go," He says with the mask still on.

I nod and put my arms around his neck. He picks me up and starts swinging somewhere.