Aunt May

Wanda

Peter and I are walking to his house." What if she doesn't like me," I sigh." She'll love you! I promise," Peter exclaims while putting his arm over my shoulder. We walk through the door and there is an older woman sitting on the couch watching the news.

She looks at us and stands up with a large smile." Peter! Who is this," She asks." Aunt May, this is Wanda Maximoff, my girlfriend," Peter smiles." Oh my! You're even more beautiful then Peter said," May exclaims.

I blush and look at Peter who is laughing nervously." It's so nice to finally meet you! Peter talks about you a lot," She says." Would you like any tea," She asks me." Sure," I smile softly, May heads into the kitchen and Peter and I sit down on the couch.

The New Person starts talking about Spiderman.

" Spiderman has once again saved many people! But this time, it wasn't just him! Spiderman has a new partner, or maybe even something more than that! According to witnesses of the scene, the unnamed woman stopped the large machine vehicle with red powers! Take a look at this video taken.

The video starts with me raising the machine into the air with my powers. I crush it then Peter jumps down to me. He puts his hands on my waist and pulls me close to him. I wrap my arms around his neck and he swings us away.

" We have many questions. Does Spiderman have a superhero girlfriend? What else can this girl do? But most importantly, who is she," The news guy finishes.

I look at Peter and he is smiling at me." So," He speaks up," So what," I reply with a little tilt of my head." Who is she," my boyfriend asks. I look down and think.

" You'll see," I smirk as I realize my name.

A/N sorry! Really short part today :/