Captain

Wanda

Doctor Connors roars and Mr. Stacy shoots his gun at the liquid nitrogen. Peter catches the tube and points it at the Lizard. Connors lets go of us and we move away. As Peter is pointing the nitrogen at Connors. I throw hexes at him and Stacy shoots him.

I throw a hex at the Lizard and he falls onto some bars." Here, gift from Gwen," Mr. Stacy says to Peter, handing him the antidote. Peter looks at me and I nod, telling him to go. I hold the Lizard down with my powers and watch as Peter climbs up the tower.

Connors breaks through my magic and kicks my feet with his tail. Causing me to fall. He gets up and Mr. Stacy aims his gun at him. As Connors is about to leap in the direction of the captain. I throw a hex at him, sending him stumbling backwards. He falls and I stand up quickly.

I throw more hexes at the Lizard and he growls. He reaches out his claws and cuts my cheek with one of them. I wince and touch my cheek, I pull my hand away and see blood. It's not very deep though." Well that's not very nice," I sigh. I throw him to the side with my magic as I hear the detonation go off.

Blue starts falling from the sky and I realize that Peter did it. I see the Lizard looking up angrily. He turns to me and lunges at me. I wasn't prepared so I didn't throw up a shield to block him. He is starting to change back into himself. He hits me, causing me to go flying off of the roof. I scream and he falls backwards. I close my eyes, thinking I'm going to fall. But then I feel a hand holding mine. Peter is leaning on the roof and holding my hand.

" Peter," I gasp, I look down and see how high up I am. My leg is bleeding again due to the bullet wound." Hold on Wands," Peter says frantically. He pulls me back onto the roof and we both breath heavily. He hugs me and strokes me hair, while kissing my head he mumbles," You're okay. We stopped him."

I open my eyes and look at the captain. He is standing up and looking at Connors. Who is now back in his human form for the most part. Peter and I stand up and I wince. I hold my leg and Peter wraps his arm around me." Thank you, Captain," I speak. He looks at us and nods.

" You two did good. I was wrong about you both. This city needs you," He states. He throws Peter his mask and my boyfriend catches it." You're gonna need that," He smirks." Thank you, sir," Peter smiles." You guys are gonna make enemies. And people are gonna get hurt. Sometimes the people closest to you. I'll be here to make sure Gwen stays out of it. Alright," He says. Peter and I nod and he chuckles.

The captain looks at me holding my leg and says," You might wanna get some help with that Maximoff." I chuckle," Well I can't exactly get the help I need at a hospital without billions of questions." The Captain looks down over the roof, then at me." I got something for you," he smirks.

-------------------------------

We are on the ground now. I'm sitting in an ambulance, however they aren't driving. They're just fixing and cleaning my wound. I'm still in my outfit and they still can't recognize me. Captain Stacy just told them to fix me up and they did.

Peter is standing next to me in his full Spiderman suit. They just finished and I stand up." Are you ready," he asks me. I nod and he pulls me into his arms." Thank you," I speak to the paramedic that helped me. She smiles and nods, she looks excited.

" I have one question before you two go," She blurts out. We both look at her and I see her secretly recording on her phone. Although I don't really care." Are you two dating," She asks." Is it not obvious," Peter asks with a chuckle." I knew it," She squeals. Peter swings us away and we change out of our costumes in an alley.

Both of our faces have scratches and bruises on them." May is probably worried sick," Peter sighs. We run to Peter's house and walk inside. May turns around and sees us. Her eyes widen and she looks terrified.

She walks over to us and pulls us both in for a hug. Which surprises me a bit, I haven't had an adult care for me in 7 years. It's odd but it feels good." Thank god you two are alright," She says.

She pulls away and looks at us." Where have you guys been," She asks." The store...they didn't have eggs," Peter chuckles. She sighs and shakes her head.

" Go clean up, you both look dirty," May tells us. We both nod and go upstairs to Peter's room. Once we change, Peter and I plop down on the bed." What a day," Peter sighs." You mean days," I giggle. He chuckles and we both turn to look at each other. My boyfriend gently pushes a strand of hair behind my ear and smiles.

" What are you smiling at," I ask with a small laugh." You. I'm lucky to have you," He states. My smile widens and I grab his hand." I'm even more lucky to have you," I whisper. Peter softly kisses me for a moment then pulls away." I love you Wands," he sighs with happiness." I love you too Pete," I reply.

A/N That's the end of this book!