✧ chapter twenty five

25.
hot box, quiet talks, swimming pools at night, our skin sweet, incomplete but you know what i like, i love you
tenderly, tragically ❜ — iloveyou, between friends

❛hot box, quiet talks, swimming pools at night, our skin sweet, incomplete but you know what i like, i love youtenderly, tragically ❜ — iloveyou, between friends

WATER GUN FIGHT
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

IT'S AN ENIGMA how your coworkers were granted permission to use the hanging garden as a battlefield. For now, you and your friends took this as a celebratory moment together. You hid behind a tree with only a couple members of your team. Shinobu, Fukui, and Hirata were thinking of some kind of plan, discussing their strengths. Time was ticking, you wanted to get on the battlefield to back up Anzu and Madara, but Hirata insisted on this little meet up.

"You know...I actually can't believe F/n is in the same team as you after what happened at the river." Fukui mumbles.

"Hey, I'm still so sorry about what happened that day!" Hirata cried.

"You even brought her a new phone and everything." Fukui chuckled, patting his back for reassurance. You let out a confused noise. That explains why you had one of the latest versions of a phone. Now you'll always respect and love Hirata for this marvelous compensation. "Eh? Is that true, lady L/n? De gozaru..." Shinobu gasps besides you.

"It appears so." You jokingly respond, earning a little chuckle from the little ninja.

"Okay. Let's split up." Fukui pointed to the right side of the hanging garden. "Me and Hirata will be going this way." They left, which only led you and Shinobu down a path to the left side of the hanging garden where Madara was most definitely making his fun. He was quite easy to spot but he wasn't a foe you'd like to mess with. On another side, Anzu and Hajime were holding their own. Kikumoto went occupied by Hirata and Fukui in no time. By that time, Chiaki jumped down from a tree, at the same time aiming straight at Madara.

"Your aim is getting better, Chiaki-san!" That must have meant they've been going at it for a while. You're sure you and the rest of the team didn't take too long to gather a meet up. "I've been observing your movements for a while, you know!" Chiaki laughed. There was a figure that came behind Madara, and he merely noticed it from their shadow he saw from the corner of his gaze.

"Hah!" You positioned your neon water gun closely to your chest with a determined face. Water shot offensively, splashing across your adversary's black blouse.

"Woah, dammit!" Lilic whined. After all, you know her from the back of your head.

"Your surprise attacks won't work here." You teased her. You had slid behind your team mate, protecting him from the blast of water Lilic was going to hit him with. "That's your first strike, Lilic."

"Ryusei yellow, gah!" Chiaki ran off. Shinobu was hidden in the trees. The only thing one could see is the non stopping shots of water coming from the leaves, as Chiaki was practically running and dodging for his life."Alright. I think we got two people from the other people cornered. Shall we?" Madara puts a hand on your shoulder and he jerks his head to Lilic's direction.