to kidnap a Jakey pt3, save a safe man

TW'S FOR THIS CHAPTER!!! BREIF PHYSICAL AUSULT ASSUMPTIONS!!
stay safe my friends! :)
_________________________________________

"So..." Jakey awkwardly said, trying to break the tension in the air.
'How was it so not tense earlier? now it's just awkward' He thought

Eden looked over at jakey, who was sitting on the floor, half-chained up. He looked rather uncomfortable in his sweaty clothing. The previously red marking on his forehead was now turning and ugly shade of yellow with bits of blue amongst it. It looked rather unpleasant, and whenever jakeys hair brushed against the blooming bruise, he saw him wince slightly before brushing it away.

'Oh. It's bruising' Eden realized, How hard did he hit himself? Well, the chain is made of metal afterall..

"You uh.. you good there, Keith?"
Eden said, failing at not making it more awkward. The clock ticking was making it harder for him to concentrate, despite the awkward silence of the room, it felt really loud.

Jakey shuffled a bit, getting into a more comfortable position (avoiding eye contact) and muttering out a sentence.

"So uh. What are we supposed to do now?" He said, finally Turning his head to have eye contact with Eden.
"Can you like, tell me your plan for this? Orrrrrr is that like, top secret to citizens?" Jakey finished, drawing out the r in or for awhile to add a comedic spritz to it.

Eden chuckled, jakey seemingly managing to break the awkward tension, Eden paced slowly around the room, seemingly thinking.

"Ah yes, top secret. Evil guild leaders only" Eden laughed, his slightly proper accent coming in to play.
Jakey chuckled along with him, smiling smugly like he was oh so smart for making that joke and breaking the awkward tension.

"Well I have to go prepare for my.." he drawled on, not quite sure of what he was going to use to describe the guild leaders.
"Guests." He decided on.

Jakey nodded,
"So I'll just wait here for my savior?" He questioned a humorous tone to his voice.

"Yeah, pretty much. You can take a nap if you want?" He suggested, seemingly guessing at Jakeys bordem.

Jakey sloppily saluted, "sir yes sir" He said, a soft smile coming to his face. Eden left the room not a moment later, whilst jakey got himself comfortable. And fell into a gentle slumber.

_________________________________________

"Eden did what to Jakey?!" Michael asked, pacing around on the stone flooring of the dragons cave.

"Take a look for yourself!"

Michael brought out his communication crystal, smacking it aggressively to turn it on. After a flash of vibrant purple, a message popped up on it.

"The longer you take the more he gets hurt."

Attached to it was a picture of jakey, unconscious and chained to the ground, a red mark on his eyebrow that looked like a fresh bruise, like he'd been hit with something heavy. And he looked half dead, kind of like Michael after a few hours of doing paperwork.

Michael groaned, about to say something but getting interrupted by bri running in to the cave from the sewers, silver running behind her, struggling to keep up with the pace.

"Bri! Good! Your here!" Ritchie announced.

Bri stopped about a meter away from the group, silver resided a few meters behind her, looking winded.

"What happened?!" Bri said frantically, they had said it was an emergency and to meet up at the cave, giving her no context of the situation that has led to this uproar of panick from the guild leaders.