Never have I ever (Jakey and divinus magia +lopho' oneshot)

(This is like mostly stuff written back at the start of 2021 during pe class so don't judge if its cringe, also i did not and will not spell check. Ever. It's a bridge i will die on. Hope your all doing well -sad 🦂 )

TW yelling, degration, flashbacks
Stay safe dear readers.
______________________________________

Jakey shook in his place as he listened to the others argue about the rules only listening out for the first never have I ever. He was not excited for his turn, what was he supposed to say? Should he join in the passive-agressive chatter or stay quiet and hope to fade away and be forgotten? To make it even worse he was so tired he couldn't think straight, he felt like a pile of dog shit in a jacket.

"Never have i ever been a part of the protectors guild" bjorn started and hopped forward everyone from divinus magia followed in suit, leaving jakey and lopho' behind.

Jakey wishes that Bryan was able to join instead, but lopho' felt he needed bonding time with divinus magia more than bryan did, even though bryan had voluntered.

Everyone turned to jakey as he attempted to clear his head and say his never have i ever.

"Never have i ever had a birthday party" Jakey said before time-blinking onto the next platform. Lopho' hopped forward and met jakey on the line with everyone else.

Everybody froze in confusion. Everyone there had a party at least ONCE before. David had his with the guild a month ago, even Bjorn had a birthday party once before he was frozen in the ice, he just drank with his friends all night but it was still something.

Mario began his turn, taking away the attention.
"Never have i ever been fully encased in ice" he said as he glared at Bjorn and David and hopped forward.

Jakey hesitated as people jumped and whispered to lopho' "can you ask about the specifics?" Lopho' nodded quickly.

"Can i ask the specifics of this question?" He said as he hopped forwards onto the next line, david and bjorn staying behind as well as Jakey who looked unsure.

"Depends on what the specifics are, because Davids ice shell counts even though he can move inside it" Mario chimed in as David glared at him.

Lopho' decided to do the most annoying, terrifying and stupidest thing ever,

"What were the specifics Jakey?" He called out from the grassy platform he stood on, he seemed to have no idea what he had done, he'd comitted a hate crime against the socially anxious, oh fuck he was going to die- fuckfuckfuckfuckFUCKK!

"If I-I umm were-" he stumbled slightly and shook his head before saying "If i were encased in ice-ce but it wasn't touching my head, would tha-at-t count?"
Why was he shakeing? He shouldn't be shakeing? They won't question it, Will they?

As soon as he'd asked the question chatter about the specifics of that situation filled the air before Marios voice came over the top.

"Look it's my question, i should get to decide the specifics! And i say that it shouldn't count, move forward Jakey"
Jakey did as he was told and opted to hop forword instead of time blink this time.

The next question went without much fuss, Ritchie said he hadn't ever worn a ripped Jacket, Mario kept back
Jakey stayed still.

"Never have i ever had a tail" he stayed still. There was one time Kay turned him into Oliver, so he's technically had a tail before.

"Why are you back there Jakey?" Brandon questioned. That seemed to bring everyones attention to him.
he felt like shakeing, running away, doing ANYTHING but answering that question.