incorrect quotes and headcannons

Some of these might be out of context if you haven't read some of the oneshots (specifically how to kidnap a jakey)

BE WARNED!!! THESE BECOME MORE AND MORE ABSURD AS THEY GO ON, ITS LATE AND IM IN A SILLY GOOFY MOOD :]

TW!!! DRUGS, ALCAHOL ECT.

Enjoy!!!! :)

Ritchie, lecturing someone: "and I am so- where's my stool?"

Brandon, passing by and dropping off a stool:

Ritchie, slamming his foot on the stool: "and I am SO sick of you-"
___

Eden, threatening Jakey: "fear me as I-"

Jakey: "yo you have donuts!? Can I have one???"

Eden: "do you know who I am? What I can do to you?!"

Jakey: "can I pleeeeeeeease have a donut"

Eden:...

Eden:"ok"

Eden: I AM AN ALMIGHTY, TERRIFY-

____

Kay, drunk : "Should I just change for him! Act how he want me too so he'll finally love me?!"

Future jakey, who she ran into randomly, knowing she won't remember this: girl, I say you go over there, tell him, "FUCK YOU, EMOTIONLESS BITCH, LEADING ME ON" and give him the middle finger

Kay: "FUCK YEAH HES A SHITHEAD!!"
___

Headcannons tiiiime :)

Jakey and Kay, despite their overall 'innocent' nature, watch serial killer documentaries/true crime. It started out as a dare, but is now a one a bi-weekly movie night.
_

Divinus magia has a code system, that they communicate through when in weird or potentially dangerous situations. They also use it when they need space, are triggered ect.
_

The guilds do 'bonding activities' that range in chaos. Surprisingly, divinus magia is one of the calmest. They have calm 'family style' game nights that usually go really well.

Grimshade has large guild dinners with people taking turns cooking, arguing ensues, but is pretty minor.

La' Carnival has small game tournaments, that always seem to go south somehow, half the time it ending with a one or two people passed out drunk on the stairs.

And Surprisingly the protectors have it the worst. Their game nights ending in holes in the wall, and rugs on fire.
Nobody can decide on a game, manias gambling again, bryans drunkingly crying, jakey and Kay are playing twister, (it's getting WAY too aggressive) and the floor is covered in chess peices.

Somebody wants to play cards, oh no, the pillars on fire- Bryan set it on fire again. Just, absolute chaos.
_

Future Jakey is a major alcoholic, who has dabbled in drugs but is mainly into alcohol. Since he had so much free time he spent most of it drinking and drowning in his sorrows because he refuses to go outside.
_

David did not comprehend that non ice magic users couldn't stand the colder temprature. He just thought jakey and Kay couldn't swim.
_

Bryan, despite being the 'strong one' is not brave at all, and runs to Jakey or Kay when scared. Kay and Jakey are often not scared of much when 'in the moment' and only stress when that thing is not currently happening.
_

Jakey drugs his cookies. Whether on purpose or accident, nobody knows. That's why anyone that ACTUALLY eats his cookies loves them. Their drugged. Kay's aswell. She has a whole drugged food bakery.
_

The protectors is a mafia. Lo'pho knows, but he prefers to call it a 'organized crime guild' and the rest of the guild are unaware that what their doing could be considered 'mafia' behavior. For some reason The other guild leaders have no clue, and just think that the protectors are weird.
_

Brandon and jakey are very good friends. They hang out and either get existential and end up trauma dumping eachother, or gossiping by accident.

__________

Wholesome ones :>

Ritchie temorarily switched over his main punishment from dodge the lightning bolt to dish duty when the guest house (with the only dishwasher on the whole island) was destroyed.
_

The protectors are big swimmers. (Except lo'pho and bryan)
They live on an island with multiple beaches, so they go to the beach very often and swim. They often have beach days, play beach games and sunbathe.
_

Bri has joined Silver in the position of grand Master, and they often spend their time travelling across to meet the magic council and tend to Bri's dragons.

___

YOOO sad here, posting this old ass thing I wrote n never finished cuse I'm bored hope you enjoy lol. Still taking requests if you want any oneshots.
(Sorty for not posting lol, It's been crazyyyyy lol I'll post n update later)
-Sad 🦂 out!