The GMG smackdown

I don't believe theres any TW's but if something triggers you makesure to tell me and I'll put a warning! :)
_______________________________________

Theres a note, written in smooth flowing handwriting on a desk, neat cursive words carefully written with black ink lined the page. It seems to be a page ripped out of a book, most likely a journal. The left edge of the page looking ragged and ripped.
The title of the journal entry was written in smooth, bold, letters neatly underlined.
The letter read,
_______________________________________

The reason why Jakey, from the protectors, has not been in the GMG thus far!

Jakey is perceived as nervous, weak, and harmless. He is basically never seen in battle, he wasn't even in the GMG. Why was he not in the GMG? Well, I believe that the reason that he wasn't in the GMG was because he totaly would have easily won.

How? You may ask, well think about it. He is the dare I say, MOST powerful person in Atlantide. He has time magic, allowing him to fast forwards or backwards in time. He can also pause time, rewind time, clone himself, shoot time energy bursts. Freeze people's body's in time, turn peoples bodies back or even forward in time, and time blink around.

Which makes Jakey crazily OP, How? Well Jakey can pause time in the midst of a fight and render the opponent unconscious before unpausing time, rendering them useless. Or if he couldn't harm their body's while time is frozen he could simply pause time stand behind them or something and hit them In the head as he un-pauses time.

If he could interact with their bodies as they are frozen in time he could simply tie them up or throw them in a prison cell.

He has so much power on his hands that everyone underestimates. If he would use some of the tactics listed or more in the GMG there would be no way that he would loose!

Atleast, thats what my hypotheses say... well goodnight dear diary! See you next time!!
_______________________________________

Jakey didn't participate in the Grand Magic Games, that is a well known fact in the protectors guild. Lo pho' knew why, and would let Jakey get away with it at first. He was a new member of the protectors in the first year, and he didn't want any other guild knowing about it.

But now Lo pho' was torn,
Jakey had been in the protectors for a year now, and had proven himself to be an A class wizard. And Lo pho' was considering moving him to S class even if he loses the S class trials.

So Jakey should be participating in the GMG. But because of the incident.. And because of Jakey insisting that he feels it not fair, He probably shouldn't.

But as the guild leader he has responsibilitys, and keeping the guilds reputation up is one of them. Winning the GMG would be great for the guilds reputation!

So Lopho' has come to a decision, one he's not to happy with... but he'll have to suck it up for the sake of the guild!! He's making Jakey participate in the GMG no matter what he says- hes not getting out of it again! And he needs to tell him... that's the hardest part.

"Jakey your the second in command! You need to participate in the grand magic games this year!"
Lo'pho yelled, Jakey glared at Lo'pho before yelling back at him, they'd been going back and fourth for atleast 3 minutes now, both stubbournly refusing to do what the other wants.

"BUT IT'S DANGEROUS LO'PHO- WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF I WIN TO FAST- PEOPLE WILL QUESTION IT- THEY'LL FIND OUT ABOUT THE INCIDENT- WHAT ABOUT THE GUILDS REPUTATION LO'PHO-?!!" Jakey yelled, barely taking anytime between breaths.