Limerence

Shinji opened his eyes, a new day had started, he was a bit excited now, yesterday was fun, he hoped that today could be a good day too. He yawned and rubbed his eyes, and seconds later the door sliped open

"Hey, good morning!" The lazy, and little dressed woman called Misato Katsuragi, came through the bethroom door, yawning and rubbing her eyes as well. 

"Good morning Misato." Shinji sat on the bed, he heard Misato's mischievous laugh and he could already sence her cheecky smile withouth actually looking at her face."You are quite a heartthrob you know? A beautiful girl sleeping in your room just for you!" And there it is, Shinji already expected that Misato would tease him when she finds out, he was not in the mood to argue, so he just ignore her and moved his view to the floor, it was kinda amusing, The girl with glasses sleeping all over the futon, drooling a bit, she looked like a corpse.

"Hey Mari..." Shinji stood up and bent down over the futon to wake up the girl up, but as soon as he touched her shoulder with his hand Mari moved her arm sleepy and grabbed the boy like a bear, she kept him in her arms with his head on her breast as he were a Teddy, Shinji could bearely breath, Misato instead of helping burst out in laughing.

After regaining her air, Misato moved to the door, "Well, today is Saturday so I'll leave you two there, don't do anything indecent though, I'll be outside watching TV so enjoy your moment!" Then she left slamming the door

Shinji just stood there staring at her, blushing, he couldn't resist the sight, she actually looked beautiful.

"Should I do it?" even with his doubts, he started to move his mouth closer to hers, but inches before kissing the girl, she woke up

She was silent, her eyes wide open, surprised by what the boy was about to do, he was silent too and started to look pale.

"Mari I-" Before he could say anything, the girl smashed her lips for a kiss, which caught Shinji off guard, but he still returned it soon after.

The kiss was simple, long but soft and warm, he wanted it to last forever and really hoped that Mari feels the same way.

After a half minute, both separated leaving a very small thread of saliva, they both looked at each other with the eyes wide open and a blush in their cheeks, Shinji then leaned towards her to continue the kiss but the girl got up fast.

"I- I need to go!" She went quickly for her backpack and then walk out without looking back or saying another word, Misato saw her leaving almost running and got an idea of ​​what just happened.

After a while Shinji came out of his room crestfallen.

"Let me guess... you tried to kiss her right?" Misato said leaning from behind the bar table

"It's not that simple..." Shinji replied looking at the floor

"Well, we'll talk about this later, you don't want to have a bad relationship with your WORK partner, right? She said raising her tone in that word. "I'll go change because they need you in the headquarter, i know you probably don't fell ok, but it should be fast so go get ready." Misato said before entering her room.

Shinji grabbed a glass of water and drank it, he was feeling confused and a bit sad, he was pulled out of his thoughts as a red-haired teenage girl came out of one of the rooms in a towel barely covering his body, making Shinji surprised as fuck.

"ASUKA/SHINJI?" both yelled surprised

"What are you doing here!!? Oh! I knew you were a fucking perv! I'll beat your stupid ass!" Asuka screamed at the boy before trying to kick him in the face, but he quickly blocked the leg and managed to grab the girl's ankle, but to Shinji's bad luck, the girl's towel fell off.