Coffee

I woke got ready, after Michael got here we left. He took me to a breakfast spot. After waiter sat us down I could finally talk.

"Thank you for taking me out for lunch."
"Of course Dunk. Are you ready to talk?" "Yes" I said clearing my throat.

"Me and Jermaine have been fighting these past two months" his fist balled up. "He's not putting his hands on you is he?"

"No Michael" I paused holding back my tears.
"He spends weeks working no calls no texts. It's like I don't know him anymore. And..." I paused again looking at the table. I was playing with my hands Michael could tell I was nervous.

"Take your time" he said grabbing my hand and holding it. "Okay— Hey how are you guys today. I'm a big fan of you two. I'm your waiter Josh can I get you two started with some drinks?" Our waiter was nervous I could tell he wasn't standing still and his forehead was sweating.

I giggle "Thank you Josh, can you get me a coffee please. I just woke up." "Ugh Coffee yes and for you Mr. Jackson?"

"Lemonade please" "Yes I'll be back with your drinks" he finally left the table.

"Ugh were was I?" "Jermaine Janet"
I cleared my throat and looked up at Michael.
"I heard from someone last week that he was cheating. And he was out for the past two weeks. He just got home the day before your rehearsal. He got home and took a shower, then went straight to bed. I woke him up because he was sleep the whole day and I wanted to spend time with my boyfriend. But NO, he got mad at me and said I whine to much. Then he starts a fight with me because I didn't cook for him. And I didn't sleep with him." I rolled my eyes just thinking about his face.

Michael was waiting for me to finish. "So we went to sleep angry at each other, the normal. I woke up first, I rolled over and looked at his neck. He had a hickey. I just got ready for your rehearsal, I didn't know what to do. Then before I leave he grabs me and pushes me on the bed. He was accusing me of cheating on him because I wouldn't sleep with him. That's why I was late for your rehearsal. And I was out of it because he texted me that he was leaving again." Michaels as still waiting.

"I'm finished" I said looking at the menu. "Dunk you don't deserve that shit. Leave him!"

" I guess I have too— Here's your coffee and Lemonade, Can I start you guess with appetizers?"
"I don't need one do you" Michael asked me.
"No" I shook my head still looking at the menu.

"We need more time" Michael said. "Gotchu, Take your time. I'll be back soon" he left this time tripping.

Me and Michael were waiting for him to leave holding in our laughs. "Ha Janet you are bad— You too Michael I saw you smiling" we laughed before it got silent.

"Janet please leave him. And love yourself, before finding someone better. Cause he's not invited to the Jackson cookouts anymore" he said shaking his head.

"Shut up Michael" I laughed. "I'm serious let Joseph hear this and he'll get his ass beat." We looked at each other laughing.

We eventually ate and Michael took me home. He gave me a hug and kiss before leaving.