Can You Leave Now

CHRIS POV

I woke up to slap against me face.
"JANET WHAT THE HELL!?"

Her face looked like she saw a ghost. She got up and started pacing back and forth. "What's the matter talk to me?" She just looked at me nervous.

"It's to fucking early for this. Was it that necessary to slap me?"

She finally stopped and looked at me.
"I think Michael knows" she said staring into my eyes.

"Knows what J?"

"He knows we're fucking"

"Baby it's not that big of a deal we're two adults" he chuckled. "Yes but I'm his little sister and your his little protégé" after saying all of that he still looked like he didn't care.

So I sat next to him and got close.
"Listen Chris" before I could finish my sentence my phone started to ring.

"Let me guess is that Michael" he said in a sarcastic tone. "Yeah maybe you should answer it" I replied back sarcastic.

As he grabbed the phone I slapped his hand before he could answer it. "I was playing stupid"

"Don't fucking touch me again" he said getting out of bed.

"So tell me Janet how does your brother know this again" he asked while putting on his boxers.

I laid back as I watched him get dressed.
"Because he called you in our sleep. And I think one of us answered the phone in our sleep. And he was talking so the sound of his voice woke me up. Then he heard me and I hung up once I realized"

Chris started to laugh "Okay Janet say if this did happen what the fuck is he gonna do?"

"I don't know stop talking to you. He's going to feel betrayed because he introduced you to his family. He showed you some of his tips and ticks. He's going to think you used him to take advantage of me. But little does he know I was the one who made the first move."

Chris ran over to my bedside.
"J if this is true I got you" he said before kissing my forehead.

The kiss he placed on my forehead made me feel secure and safe.

Eventually I got dressed and freshened up some before walking Chris to the front door.

He gave me a big kiss before I opened it.
Once I opened the door my heart dropped to my stomach. Michael was on the other side staring between the both of us. There was no smile on his face he looked infuriated.

"Hey Michael" Chris said breaking the tension. I felt so scared but when Chris put his arm around it made me feel less tense.

"What the fuck is this" Michael chuckled.

"I — You see Michael Janet and I are good friends" Chris said cutting me off.

"Good Friends... with benefits?"

"No, Yes" Chris said looking between me and Michael.

"It's complicated. Can you leave now" I said anxiously.

"So how long were you planning to get into my sister pants?"

"Huh?"

"You heard me. I think you were using me to get to my sister" Michael started to get loud.

"Come on Michael I have neighbors. Now I don't want this on TMZ"

"You should've thought of that before you started sleeping with God Damn Chris Brown" he yelled on the top of his lungs.

I started to swing my fist into Micheals body before Chris grabbed me with his arms and took me inside.

"NO CHRIS LET ME GO!"

Chris dropped me on to the couch as Michael closed the door coming in.

"Janet I'll just leave for my tour and pretend none of this happened for now. But when I get back y'all better figure this shit out. Because my sister isn't just one of your little groupies you understand me?"

 Because my sister isn't just one of your little groupies you understand me?"

Michael was scaring me he was acting like our father.
Chris stayed quiet for a second till I nudged him with my arm. "Yes Sir" he replied.

"Okay now I'm leaving, Love you Janet"
"Love Yo— he slammed the door before I could finish.

The house got silent and Chris was still in shock.
"Wow I never saw your brother like that"

"Yeah it's not the first for me" I chuckled.
"Why are you laughing" he asked concerned.
"Ohhh so now you think this is serious"

"Janet I was never using you. I've been growing feelings for you and these feelings never went away"

"Okay so what you wanna do about it?"

"I wanna treat you the way you deserve to be treated like a princess" as he said that I giggled.

"What's so funny" he asked.

"Nothing... that's just sounded a little cheesy"

"Shut up" he said as he started to tickled me.
"AHH NOOO" we both started to laugh.

He finally stopped and kissed me.
"Okay sexy I gotta go catch this flight your boy got work in New York"

"Oh really" I asked as I followed him to the door.
"Yeah a few interviews nothing crazy" he replied as I opened the door.

"Okay text me and be safe"
"Bye J" he said before giving me his last kiss.
I held his head not wanting to let go.

But eventually he did and I watched him as he left my driveway.