Part VIII

TW//SH
|Jinx|

Jinx had kissed Lux four times now.
She liked it, a lot. It didn't feel normal, Like when she's kissed dudes. It was different. Kind of in a good way.
It was completely crazy, but she really, really liked it. And she would do it again.
Did that make her gay?
But she had liked Ekko..at least she thought she did. That wasn't anything like what she was feeling for Lux though. It was so different. Did Lux feel this way? Did Lux like her like that? Did she like Lux like that?
Of course, her only response was she didn't know.
That's what she told Lux at least.
That whole night, talking it over and then kissing Lux, twice, with tongue which she'd never done before, was insane.

After she responded with the 'I don't know', Lux told her to think about it. She didn't know where Lux stood, but she was almost sure no matter Jinx's answer she wouldn't leave. Lux was smart about the whole thing, besides the yelling when she came back, which she knew she deserved. It was weird how calm Lux was about it. Jinx was freaking out every other minute.

When it came to her friendship with Lux, Jinx could never wrap her head around it, not completely at least. That's why she went to Viktor.
She'd go to his bat cave
Fill him in on everything that happened
And he'd help her know what to do.
The time she had ran away from Lux after messing shit up and kissing her, she spent with Viktor.
He was smart, and her only other friend, so it made sense. Plus, he used to be with Hammer boy before he decided that she the now dead lady was better. So he obviously was the person to go to about..kissing people.
Obviously he was surprised to hear Jinx had kissed someone. And a girl at that. He knew how about felt about Vi and Caitlyn as she often expressed her hatred towards them.
Jinx really didn't know how he put up with her.

"Vik I did it!" She yelled bursting into Viktors lair, where he was sat on the gross old couch that looked like it was pulled from rubbish, working on his knee.
"How'd it go?" He asked pulled his mask up, revealing his soft smile that Jinx was pretty sure only she got to see. If she had anyone to call family, it would be him. Better sibling than Vi, he actually gave her advice.
"Uh..awkward, very. But I still did it!"
"What did she think?"
"Well, she liked it a bunch I guess. And she asked me if I liked her, like more than a best friend" Jinx explained crashing on the couch next to him. She didn't really feel the need to hide anything from him, he was helping her, and he was her friend, not like Ekko. She trusted Viktor.
"And do you?"
"That's what I'm trying to figure out"
"Do you enjoy kissing her?"
"Y-yeah, I mean it was pretty awesome" she said shyly. Somehow that was easier to admit out loud to Viktor than to herself .
"Does she make you happy?"
"Uh, duh. We wouldn't be best friends otherwise"
Viktor thought for a minute
"Would you want to be the way you are with her with anyone else?"
Did she? There wasn't anyone else as good as Lux. And she sure as hell didn't want to kiss anyone but her. Or be as close as she is.
"No. Jus her"
"Then you like her, more than a friend"
Jinx bit her lip.
She liked Lux? Like that?
Like Vi likes Caitlyn?
"I do?"
"It sounds like it"
Maybe it wouldn't be so bad.
"Say I do, then what?"
"You tell her"
"What if she doesn't like me? Or she gets mad?"
"I think she likes you Jinx. Why would she do any of this if she didn't?"
He wasn't wrong. Lux put up with a lot, and admitted to liking kissing Jinx multiple times. She didn't ever see Lux treating anyone else like she treated her. Did Lux really like her?
"You really think she might?"
"I wouldn't be surprised if she was in love with you." He said simply.
Now that.
That was impossible.
"People don't love me Vik, I'm Jinx!"
"She might. She's the only person who's even grown this fond of you, so she very well may"
"Ain't no way, she's smarter than that. She's gotta save that for some other gal"
Viktor sighed
"Consider it. Visit her again, and do what you need to to figure it out."
Jinx grumbled and crossed her arms
"..Fine."