Part X

!!explicit content 🛌!!
|Jinx|

Jinx had kissed Lux around 14 times now.
She sort of lost count.
That also meant she had kissed an idiot 14 times.
An idiot that told the sheriff about whatever their relationship was.
But apparently the sheriff had known for months.

Lux was apparently very happy that Caitlyn knew. She said it went well and that her and Caitlyn were still friends. Maybe she could hate that stupid piltie a little less.
Judging by what Lux said, nothing bad came from it, which seemed to good to be true but she trusted her. Jinx did make sure to express how much of a fucking idiot she thought Lux was. Lux thought it was a good move, which it might've been, but it was still stupid.
Seriously, who tells the sheriff, who is their boss, that they're in a ..kind of relationship with the terrorist that their supposed to be hunting.
Was she in a relationship with Lux? Like a..romantic one or whatever.
She had no idea how to do it, but she was starting to admit to herself she wanted to have that with Lux. She knew she wanted it, but actually doing it? She could probably do that. Somehow.
There's was a lot of reasons holding her back from just doing it.
One, she'd have to ask Lux and even though she was pretty damn sure she'd be all over the idea.
Two, the obvious, she didn't know anything about relationships
Three, she didn't want to be gross and weird like Vi and Caitlyn.
That didn't mean she didn't want to kiss her..and stuff. She wanted everything she had with Lux and more. Did that make her gross and weird? Maybe. But maybe being gross and weird wasn't all that bad. Even if it was there's no way it would be as weird and gross as Caitlyn and Vi were. They were flat out repulsive. Lux was incapable of being repulsive, even when she actually wore her uniform, which thankfully she'd never have to do again.
So yeah.
Maybe telling Caitlyn was good.
Maybe having a girlfriend was good.
So how did she do that.
Did she just ask? Would that be weird?
Whatever. She'd do it anyways.

After talking over the whole telling Caitlyn thing, Lux went to shower. She said after she'd make some food. Jinx decided asking while eating wasn't too smart. After maybe.

And then she didn't.
Dinner was good.
And then after Lux advised Jinx to shower because she stunk.
And then she worked on some bombs for whenever she wanted them until late. By the time she was done Lux had already gone to bed. Jinx didn't know how she could actually sleep that early. So later on she quietly got into Lux's bed even though she really wasn't that tired. Would it be funny business to just..get a little close?
Probably not.
Jinx may have completely curled around Lux. She'd pass it off as she did it in her sleep in the morning. It was actually like, super comfortable. And she couldn't stop smiling like an idiot.
Maybe Viktor was right. About the whole love thing.
It sounded about right. She wasn't sure if Lux loved her, but maybe she loved Lux.
She liked talking to Lux.
She liked hanging out with Lux.
She liked being stupid with Lux.
She liked hugging Lux.
She liked kissing Lux.
And she would probably flatten the entire world if something were to happen to her.
Is that what being in love is like?
She should probably should figure that out. Because it sounded nice.
Her Jinx, in love. With Luxanna fucking Crowngaurd.
Yeah, that's crazy, but in like, a crazy awesome type of way.

Jinx woke in the same position she fell asleep in, but her arm was now slung across Lux. She knew she'd get teased if Lux woke up so she slowly pulled her arm away and scooted out of the bed.
And then Lux sat up with a stupid grin.
"That was a pleasant surprise"
"Shut up creepy lady"
"I think that counted as funny business"
"I did it in my sleep"
"Don't lie, you don't move that much in your sleep."
"Whatever" Jinx said knowing her face was probably pretty damn red right now.
"Aw it's good though, you don't have to be so stubborn"
Jinx grumbled and shrugged. Lux stood up and patted her shoulder as she walked by towards the door.
"I've got to look for a new job today, what are you up to?"
"Nothin much. Might visit Vik or somethin."
"You only visit Viktor for advice" Lux smirked
"I do not! I visit just to visit too!"
"Uh huh. And are you going to him for advice this time?"
"I'm not telling you nothin"
"So you are!" Lux grinned
"I didn't say that!"
"But you didn't say no because that would be lying!"
"Fuck off" Jinx smirked. She liked how smart Lux, or how smart she was about her. Even if she used it to tease her.