Team Arch 6: Golden Power

This is where series gets a little dramatic.

Also, there's character made by another DeviantArt user.

-~=-~=-~=-

While helping a mining company search for ores, SpongeBob, Tai, Sakura, Yugi, and Nate tunnel underground in search of power crystals to power the headquarters of a client of theirs. They eventually find one that's "big enough to power the headquarters for a whole year", but a rock monster guarding it wakes up and chases the quintet to the underground mining base. Using a makeshift slingshot, they escape into a tunnel after temporarily slowing the monster, but the tunnel they took is a dead end. However, they also find out that the crystal they found is a baby rock monster and the pursuer is its mother. They return it to the mother, who gives a power crystal to them in return.

Returning to their client's headquarters, Vanguard Incorporated, in San Francisco, they give it to the director, Chad Perkins, who assigns them to help with another mission, but this time they got extra teammates (much to Tai's dismay): Professional youth racer Kazuya "Kaz" Gordon (Scan2Go), school idol Hanayo Koizumi (Love Live), professional BeyBlade battler Gingka Hagane (BeyBlade Metal), and STORM Agent Chase Suno (Monsuno). Perkins informs of an incident on an outer space prison when chaos occurs regarding the imprisonment of the three most wanted criminals in the galaxy. The team investigate the situation at once, despite the team's lack of cooperation and Tai's intent of keeping the team at five members.

After a hectic trip, they soon arrive at the planet, where they see that someone is stuck in one of the prisoners' cells, but they are attacked by an unseen wizard, who was one of the criminals leading the other two. The criminals bind the heroes and then disappear, but the heroes break frees from their binds and breaks the person out of the cell, revealing himself to be Watch Commander Hutchinson, the prison's warden. The heroes attempt to go after the criminals, though Hutchison comforts them, stating that he removed the spark plugs of all ships to ensure that the criminals will never escape from the planet. Unfortunately, the criminals have taken the heroes' ship (due to the team having left it open after squabbling with each other) and destroy the other ships, inciting Hutchison to berate the team for their arguing and their lack of cooperation. Feeling guilty, the heroes, with Hutchison in tow, decide to take action and build a new ship for them, declaring that a team arguing with each other while being ordered to do their tasks is the sole reason why Tai doesn't want more teammates. Unfortunately, they still argue, which causes them to make a mess. So, Sakura decides to build a new ship by herself, using her magic.

During the trip back, the heroes are informed by Perkins that the symbol on Hutchison's prison pod refers to the Greek letter Omega, the nickname for one of the three criminals, and that the criminals have gone their separate ways following the escape. Perkins also informs that said prisoner planned the escape, and that said prisoner is none other than Turshaw the Terror, a wizard who's infamous for terrorizing the Minecraft-Esque planet called Croshar. The planet's ruler, the late King Regan, sacrificed his own life to ensure his kingdom's safety and Turshaw's previous imprisonment. He left his son Prince Gavin with his powerful golden sword to rule, despite Prince Gavin's age at the time and incapability of sword-fighting. Perkins then orders the heroes to travel there to capture Turshaw.

The team manages to get to Croshar, but their ship accidentally (and comically) knocks down a monument. While Hutchison stays to monitor their activity, the rest of the heroes get off and take refuge in a seemingly abandoned mine with extra parts, but not after witnessing a group of armed skeletons marching down the forest, realizing that Turshaw has gained a stranglehold of Croshar around his fortress with a joint skeleton/goblin army acting as his forces. As Kaz, Hanayo, Gingka, and Chase build a battle chariot, the quintet leaves to get Prince Gavin to convince him to fight against Turshaw.