Chapter 00 :: Prologue

Hazel's POV

I laid on the cold concrete floor with an empty stomach- the last I ate was 2 days ago. My clothes were covered with my own blood. I don't know how much time has passed, all I remember is me getting whipped for breaking a plate while washing the dishes. Something happened after that but I can't remember. Yea! I finally remember what exactly happened- I was getting whipped when someone saved me. It was him. One of my tormentors who I despised the most. Alucard Sinclair. My brother's best friend.After his parents got killed by a thief. He changed. He never physically abused me, he would just watch me getting punished. But today he *sobs* tried to rape me. But thankfully, he got a call and left. Before leaving he said, "We will continue this later." I-i need to leave. The people here are crazy. They hate me. They make me do all work. The house had so many maids and workers but none of them ever helped me Why? Because my family warned anyone who helps me or even talks to me will be fired. I was shunned by everyone- my parents, brothers, guests. Every time my family would throw a party, I was locked in a ugly cold basement. I was never allowed in any of these parties. I tear slip my eyes to the floor. I finally gained the strength to get up. I ran into an ugly cabin which was my bedroom and made sure no one saw me. Of course, no one will- after all I was alone here. Everyone went to a ball. Yea, without me. I took a knife and cut my wrist. It hurts. But it felt so good. As I was about to cut myself again. Someone caught my hand. I froze. It was a stranger.
"What are you doing?" He asked being concerned. "Killing myself," I said as if it was nothing. "Why? Why are you doing this?" He asked snatching the knife from me? "I'm going to die, maybe I should tell you" I said as I told him everything that happened in these past 9 years. "You cut yourself because you didn't have anything left in this world that you care about, but you find yourself lingering, realizing the regrets hiding behind the pain. Do you think, killing yourself will bring you peace?" He said raging. He tore a piece of his shirt and wrapped it around my bleeding wrist. I don't understand why he cares. "Then tell what should I do? Should I stay here and get beaten every day for absolutely no reason?" I broke down. I don't know what to do. I have nowhere to go. "Come with me. Stay with me as my sister. I will protect you. It's not safe here. Please!" He pleaded. I thought for a few minutes then agreed. I had no other choice. "I live in Italy, we will move there...if you need anything please take, it as soon as possible. The flight is tonight, till then we will stay at my house." I nodded. I left leaving a note saying.

"Dear whoever finds,
I leaving because I'm sick and tired of getting abused. I tried to kill myself but I realised my life was too precious. I wanted a family but I don't think anybody wants me. Please don't look for me. [Of course, you won't ] Please know that you made my life worse than hell.

I hate you all "

I wrote the last sentence with my blood. I then left with the stranger named Luca. I asked him why he saved me, and all he said was "I know what it feels when no one understands you when you want to kill yourself". He had a beautiful house. He handed me a dress which seemed to be his. He apologised saying he doesn't have any lady's cloth. He brought me tasty food and left. After some time, he came and said, "From now on, you'll be my sister 'Aurora Esposito' " he announced. He said it for safety purposes. After some time we left for Italy in his private jet.

This is the first episode, I know it not be as good as you expected. But I gave it my best.

Hazel will now be Luca's sister. Luca is a successful worker of Romano enterprises. You might be thinking about how he saw her and entered the house. She was standing by the window. Her room was easily visible to anyone even if the window's closed. Luca entered it because it was opened.

Thank you🙇

-end of chapter 00-