Chapter 06 :: A day in the Miller household

Hazel's POV

The room erupted in cheers. People were laughing and smiles were everywhere. It was the same ever since I woke up, they were all smiling, and laughing. I'm dressed in a gorgeous dress which cost a fortune.

Katherine served me a variety of foodstuffs, which I used to like. Y'all might be wondering who tf is Katherine, she's my supposed mother, someone who was supposed to care about me more than anyone else, who would sacrifice everything for me.

She doesn't even deserve to be called my mother. All she did was laugh at me when I got tortured. I still remember the way she grinned watching me cry in the corner of the room. "You should eat something sweetie" I didn't even bother to raise my head or reply to her.

I just kept lowering at the ring Altas gave me. I miss him. Is he alright? Multiple questions flashed in my mind as tears welled in my eyes. "Hazel" A voice which held a secret warning was heard. It was him. Alucard.

A harsh hand grabbed my jaw in a firm grip. "Look. At. Me" He stated as I kept my eyes lowered. He exhaled harshly may be trying to control his anger. His grip on got my jaw tightened— I hissed. I gave up and looked at him with tears.

He came near my ears as he whispered, "Will you eat the fucking food or do want me to make you?" I shivered in fear. Tears burned in my eyes and my lower lip trembled. He forwarded a spoon near my lips, "I don't an appet-ite" I spoke for the first time.

I stood up, ready to leave the room full of annoying elders. "Did I ask you to leave?" He said gripping my wrist. I'm in trouble. What do I do? The urge to slap him rose. "Relax, Alucard" Lucas broke the silence. "Sit down, Sis" Damien spoke, do I look like some puppet who will follow everything they say.

"Sit" Alucard spoke, his voice dripping dominance. I complied with his demand. I surely have no choice rather than sitting down. He once again forwarded the spoon near my mouth. My fist clenched.

"Open that damn mouth" he groaned, "I'm not hun-gry" I said in an undertone."We'll be eating in our room" And the next thing I knew was, me getting in the room in I woke up. I didn't resisted at all. It's not like could.

While walking, I noticed everyone except Sin was there. I wonder what happened to him. We stopped in a certain room, the one I woke up in. He made me sit on the bed while him sitting in front of me. Minutes later, the maids brought two trays full. The maids bowed and left closing the door.

"Say aaa," He said in a hushed tone. "I-m no-" He shoved the spoon in my mouth. "Be a good girl and finish this"

"Last bite, okay?" Oh yeah, the LaST bITe..he's been saying this for the last ten minutes. Eventually, the last bite finally came. The maids collected the empty plates and left.

"Who was he?" He worded. Altas. He's talking about Altas.  "My boyfriend," I said honestly. I don't need to be scared of anything. It's my life. I don't need to be scared of anyone. Not with them.

He chuckled, "Almost boyfriend" he corrected. "He's still my boyfriend" He furrowed his eyebrows, amused by the sudden confidence. "Aw, you think he's your boyfriend, how adorable !"

"My adorable fiance" he whispered. "Your what?" I asked— this man has some serious mental problems. "Oh, wait I didn't tell you?" I asked my eyebrows confused,

"I love you" He confessed holding my hand in his— caressing the back of my palm causing shivers to run through my spine. What is man doing? His sudden confession made me pull my hand back to which he chuckled in response.

"I suppose I do love you. I didn't want to admit it. but soon enough, I caught myself thinking about you none stopped all my daydreams were about you, and my mind was empty. serene. I found myself so overly in love. And yes that was scary at first. perhaps that's why it took me so. long to stop fighting it. but now; even though I am Indeed still afraid, I want nothing more than to except and feel every drop of our love. and I know that loving is hard. I know that this won't be easy. I know that on some days ill love you more, and some days you just won't like me. I know that some days will be harder than others. & that sometimes we won't give each other 100% but above everything. know that your love came to me silently and fast. I've never felt this way before and even when it gets hard, I want to stay. Só I suppose I do love you, the question is can you love me?"

My breath started abrupt as if snagged in the annuals of a spin. My lips are saturated, but the surface of the two slate dry in a chilled coat waiting…just waiting to explode the coarse of where the beat erupts the color cerise brushed. How can he? After torturing me for years, he's saying he loves me.  What a joke.

"I love you, Hazel. Let's get married. Let's start our fami-" I laughed. Woah, I didn't know he had such a sense of humour. Hehe. "You are hilarious" I laughed out, on the other hand, Alucard was dead angry, of course because of my behaviour.

"I'm serious, Hazel. I'm serious about me being inlove with you and us getting married, having a family" This joke is going way to far. "Who said I'll marry you?" I stated with a straight face, his smile no faded. He harshly exhaled.

"I'm not going to ask you, if I said we'll get married, then we'll get married." He fumed. "Like I'd agree to whatever you say" I mocked. "Let's see" he challenged. Are these Millers upto something?